    disc, I and she would be grateful for any advice..

    Junfan

    http://www.stormirc.net
    ian, Jan 28, 2004

  2. ian

    Win Guest

    NAME THE VIRUS
    I SAY
    NAME THE VIRUS

    Win, Jan 28, 2004

  3. ian

    Harrison Guest

    Harrison, Jan 28, 2004
  4. ian

    Harrison Guest

    Read the subject line.

    Harrison, Jan 28, 2004
  5. ian

    Miggsee Guest

    Ever read a subject?

    Miggsee, Jan 28, 2004
  6. ian

    Flaccid Guest

    Win wrote:

    >> A friend has been infected with this worm, she has run AVG virus
    >> checker whicjh found the infection but has left infected files on her
    >> disc, I and she would be grateful for any advice..

    > NAME THE VIRUS
    > I SAY
    > NAME THE VIRUS

    READ THE SUBJECT
    I SAY
    READ THE SUBJECT
    Flaccid, Jan 28, 2004
  7. ian

    Boomer Guest

    Win, <> wrote:

    > NAME THE VIRUS
    > I SAY
    > NAME THE VIRUS

    <Quote>
    How rude!!!!!!!
    Don't you mean you would like to say somethin but you don't know
    nothin'
    </Quote>

    news: <80NRb.26328$>

    BTW learn to read headers and subject lines.

    Boomer, Jan 28, 2004
  8. ian

    ian Guest

    ian, Jan 28, 2004