    If this guy is a neighbor of Mr. P. <g>
    http://goo.gl/Wd4X9
    --
    11/17/2010 10:22:42 PM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo38, Nov 18, 2010

  2. Old Gringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    Old Gringo38 <> wrote:

    >If this guy is a neighbor of Mr. P. <g>
    >http://goo.gl/Wd4X9

    Hell, I did the same thing. Just didn't get the po-po called on me. :)

    Why is this guy facing 10 years? When did it become a crime to shoot your TV?

    G. Morgan, Nov 18, 2010

  3. Old Gringo38

    richard Guest

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 22:24:09 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

    > If this guy is a neighbor of Mr. P. <g>
    > http://goo.gl/Wd4X9

    Just another displaced redneck who moved to wisconsin.
    Dancing with the stars oughta to be shot more often. Just another low
    budget reality crap show.
    Didn't Presley shoot his TV once and nobody gave a shit?

    richard, Nov 18, 2010
  4. Old Gringo38 <> took notes
    so he can do it to the upcoming Jerry Springer marathon:

    > If this guy is a neighbor of Mr. P. <g>
    > http://goo.gl/Wd4X9

    Trailer park, right?
    He could use "the aliens made me do it" defense.
    If I was on the jury, I'd aquit him; just as
    long as he didn't shoot at Reba McEntire.

    I have shot some stuff at teh TV pron movies...
    from all the way across the room...
    but my TV screen protectector intercepts...

    http://www.tvscreenprotector.com/

    and the 911s has never had to respond yet;
    so, I *must* be doing something right!

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and I can not
    even hear the retards, perverts and stalkers over

    http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20015629-71.html

    http://www.boingboing.net/Smoky_The_Nanobot.jpg

    Repent! The end is near! Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em...
    an-nnnn-duh... *good* "luck" - if there's an apocalypse.

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 18, 2010
  5. Old Gringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 22:24:09 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

    > If this guy is a neighbor of Mr. P. <g> http://goo.gl/Wd4X9

    LOL, She isn't that good of a dancer and should have been voted off long
    ago. But to blast your tv with a gun over it?

    Meat Plow, Nov 18, 2010