    --

    Irulan
    from now until the end of time

    lrulan, May 21, 2004

  2. (Snipered)

    They skipped the other side of "Elephant" too, I was quite upset at the
    moment I realized. I still love netflix, but their unwillingness to
    carry some of these things as well as certain "special editions" is very
    irritating.

    Mr. Hole

    http://www.stopfcc.com/

    "You would make a destructive god, Mr. Hole, but as a human, you remain
    pathetic and ineffectual." -- Heck

    NOW STAND BACK YOU ITs Mr Hole, May 21, 2004

  3. Reginald Dwight, May 21, 2004
  4. In article <>,
    (NOW STAND BACK YOU ITs Mr Hole) wrote:

    > They skipped the other side of "Elephant" too, I was quite upset at the
    > moment I realized.

    ???? Wasn't ELEPHANT a one-disc flipper? I remember clicking on "Extras"
    and reading something about "turn the disc over to see..." blah blah
    blah (but I didn't).

    This URL for the film shows ONE disc...
    http://www.dvdplanet.com/product_listing.asp?productid=40456&format=DVD

    and this says DS-SL (Double Sided-Single Layer?)
    http://www.dvdempire.com/Exec/v4_item.asp?userid=00000260314821&searchID=
    294757&item_id=584892

    Reginald Dwight, May 21, 2004
  5. lrulan

    lrulan Guest

    "Reginald Dwight" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > "lrulan" <> wrote:
    >
    > > isn't offering the bonus disc of MIRACLE for rent? I couldn't find it on
    > > their list and they told me they were only offering Disc 1 and not Disc

    2.

    > Huh?
    > http://www.netflix.com/MovieDisplay?movieid=60036361&trkid=73

    well, I'll be damned. Thank you for this link. They don't offer this bonus
    disc when you click on MIRACLE to rent, and the person who answered my email
    told me they only offer Disc 1. What a moron. Thanks again.

    lrulan, May 21, 2004
  6. lrulan

    Karl S Guest

    On Thu, 20 May 2004 22:25:32 -0400, "lrulan" <>
    wrote:

    >isn't offering the bonus disc of MIRACLE for rent? I couldn't find it on
    >their list and they told me they were only offering Disc 1 and not Disc 2.

    http://www.netflix.com/MovieDisplay?movieid=60033300&trkid=73

    Notice on the right side: "Related Movies: Bonus Material: Miracle."

    Karl S, May 21, 2004
  7. lrulan

    Bracken Guest

    It *is* a one disk flipper. Problem is that Netflix pasted a label on
    the supplemental features side of the disk (that reads, among other
    things, "rental copy, not for resale"). So much for being a flipper.

    Relurk.

    Bracken, May 22, 2004
  8. In article <c8ntt9$jal$>, Bracken <>
    wrote:

    > It *is* a one disk flipper. Problem is that Netflix pasted a label on
    > the supplemental features side of the disk (that reads, among other
    > things, "rental copy, not for resale"). So much for being a flipper.

    Netflix doesn't "paste" labels on anything. Perhaps the disc was a
    special pressing for them (as is sometimes done). Unfortunately, without
    a remastered disc or a pressing of the other side, we're screwed.

    Reginald Dwight, May 22, 2004