    I thank you!

    --
    In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,
    Keyser Söze, Feb 9, 2009

  2. Keyser Söze

    Mike Easter Guest

    Keyser wrote:
    Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 23:33:49 +1000
    > ... I hace my new pwinter.
    >
    > So, please bone up on the PX800FW in readiness to answer my questions.

    That product number is for the .uk, not for the US where I am or .au where
    you are.

    Epson Stylus Photo PX800FW Photo All In One Printer with Fax and WiFi

    Advanced googlewebsearch:

    Your search - PX800FW site:epson.com - did not match any documents.
    Results 1 - 9 of 9 from epson.co.uk for PX800FW
    Your search - PX800FW site:epson.com.au - did not match any documents.

    .... but anyway, now that I've got that straightened/sleuthed out, I can
    see epson pages on it.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Feb 9, 2009

  3. Keyser Söze

    Keyser Söze Guest

    Mike Easter <> wrote in message

    > Keyser wrote:
    > Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 23:33:49 +1000
    >> ... I hace my new pwinter.
    >>
    >> So, please bone up on the PX800FW in readiness to answer my
    >> questions.

    > That product number is for the .uk, not for the US where I am or .au
    > where you are.
    >
    > Epson Stylus Photo PX800FW Photo All In One Printer with Fax and WiFi
    >
    > Advanced googlewebsearch:
    >
    > Your search - PX800FW site:epson.com - did not match any documents.
    > Results 1 - 9 of 9 from epson.co.uk for PX800FW
    > Your search - PX800FW site:epson.com.au - did not match any documents.
    >
    > ... but anyway, now that I've got that straightened/sleuthed out, I
    > can see epson pages on it.

    Thanks Mike - I'll let you know how I get on, and if I have any problem,
    I'll ask for your advice.

    Ta.

    --
    In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,
    Keyser Söze, Feb 10, 2009