    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo, Aug 8, 2005

  2. Old Gringo

    elaich Guest

    Old Gringo <> wrote in news:9fBJe.585$bm3.197
    @newssvr27.news.prodigy.net:

    You gave him deity status by capitalizing his name. He wasn't a deity.

    Granted, with the departures of Rather, Jennings, and Brokaw, we may never
    see real news again. All we will see is slanted so called "news" mashed out
    by the propaganda machines.

    elaich, Aug 8, 2005

  3. Old Gringo

    Mike T. Guest

    "elaich" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Old Gringo <> wrote in news:9fBJe.585$bm3.197
    > @newssvr27.news.prodigy.net:
    >
    > You gave him deity status by capitalizing his name. He wasn't a deity.
    >
    > Granted, with the departures of Rather, Jennings, and Brokaw, we may never
    > see real news again. All we will see is slanted so called "news" mashed
    > out
    > by the propaganda machines.

    As opposed to what's happening now??

    If you want real TV journalism instead of talking-head propaganda, you'd
    have to go back to people like Cronkite, Chancellor, Schorr, Sevareid,
    Reasoner, Brinkley et al.
    --
    Mike T
    Spiffy sig currently under development.

    Mike T., Aug 8, 2005
  4. you actually believe dan blather was an objectional "journalist"? His middle
    name was slant.

    FatBobRoundPants, Aug 8, 2005