    differences between a normal edition of xp or x64 and the Corp edition of xp
    or x64 ...... what exactly make up the differences in the corp editions ???
    thanx

    =?Utf-8?B?WmVhbG90b3I=?=, Jan 12, 2006

  2. There is no such thing a "Corp edition", but that is often a name given to
    pirated copies of Volume License.
    Functionally Volume License is identical to the normal editions.The main
    differences are in activation.

    Volume Licensing Home:
    http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/default.mspx

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], Jan 12, 2006

  3. that would explain it coz a guy told me that his corp edition is the best and
    better than normal editions ...... so i didnt quite understand him, thanx so
    much

    =?Utf-8?B?WmVhbG90b3I=?=, Jan 12, 2006
  4. The only major difference in the Volume License edition of XP Professional
    x64 are tools for unattended setup and WinPE and thats most useful in
    networked environments where folks want to major role outs of Windows.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jan 12, 2006
  5. Ask him to explain "best and better"
    It sounds like he is bragging, possibly unknowingly, he has a stolen copy.

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], Jan 12, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?WmVhbG90b3I=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Or maybe setting up a sucker.

    John Barnes, Jan 13, 2006
  7. Jupiter Jones [MVP], Jan 13, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?WmVhbG90b3I=?=

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    "Zealotor" <> wrote in message
    >i would like to know where or if anyone can tell me here what exactly is
    >the
    > differences between a normal edition of xp or x64 and the Corp edition of
    > xp
    > or x64 ...... what exactly make up the differences in the corp editions
    > ???
    > thanx

    There is no such thing as a "corporate" edition. Anyone who uses that term
    is showing their ignorance.

    Bobby

    NoNoBadDog!, Jan 14, 2006