I was voted best photographer on RedBubble

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Anonymous, Dec 4, 2008.

  1. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    Anonymous, Dec 4, 2008

  2. Anonymous

    Dave Cohen Guest

    Dave Cohen, Dec 4, 2008

  3. Anonymous

    Bill Boyce Guest

    Dave Cohen wrote:
    > Anonymous wrote:
    >> People come to me for advise for all things regarding anything from
    >> lighting to angle and PP Although most of my shots are straight from
    >> camera
    >>
    >> http://www.redbubble.com/people/reflector/art/2164871-2-rippled-waters
    >>

    > Does anyone seek your advice on the intricacies of the English language.
    > Dave Cohen

    Mean spirited remark... It's customary to place "?" at the end of an
    interrogatory sentence, Davey, so please wipe your own butt before you
    wipe somebody elses. JPBill

    Bill Boyce, Dec 4, 2008
  4. "Dave Cohen" <> wrote (cross-posts trimmed):

    > Does anyone seek your advice on the intricacies of the English language.
    > Dave Cohen

    He or she wants people to. If you follow the links from that
    photo, you reach the following webpage:

    http://people.aapt.net.au/~jmalcomson/contact_me.html

    --
    Michael Benveniste -- (Clarification required)
    Legalize Updoc.

    Michael Benveniste, Dec 4, 2008
  5. Anonymous

    PDM Guest

    "Michael Benveniste" <> wrote in message
    > "Dave Cohen" <> wrote (cross-posts trimmed):
    >
    >> Does anyone seek your advice on the intricacies of the English language.
    >> Dave Cohen

    > He or she wants people to. If you follow the links from that
    > photo, you reach the following webpage:
    >
    > http://people.aapt.net.au/~jmalcomson/contact_me.html
    >
    > --
    > Michael Benveniste -- (Clarification required)
    > Legalize Updoc.

    Not very good I'm afraid.

    PDM

    PDM, Dec 4, 2008