I was attacked by crazed ferrets

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by The Heavy Sound on 56th St., Feb 1, 2007.

  1. Now I have amnesia, and I don't know who I am. Can you hep me?
    The Heavy Sound on 56th St., Feb 1, 2007

  2. The Heavy Sound on 56th St. wrote:
    > Now I have amnesia, and I don't know who I am. Can you hep me?

    No, but good luck.

    --
    "What a funny reply, but Professional qualities are not measured by
    turban or sombrero but with work, expereince, Qualifications. "
    Jonathan Roberts, Feb 1, 2007

  3. lov u

    =?Utf-8?B?c29mdG1hbg==?=, Feb 1, 2007
  4. The Heavy Sound on 56th St.

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Feb 1, 7:53 am, "The Heavy Sound on 56th St." <> wrote:
    > Can you hep me?

    Lemme see...

    *checks eyes.
    *checks heartbeat with stethescope.
    *checks tonsils.

    Hmm... this is serious. Sorry... you can never be Hep.
    Cerebrus, Feb 1, 2007
  5. The Heavy Sound on 56th St.

    Frisbee® Guest

    "softman" <> wrote in message
    > lov u
    >
    > "The Heavy Sound on 56th St." wrote:
    >
    >> Now I have amnesia, and I don't know who I am. Can you hep me?

    THE INTARWEB IS CRAZY TODAY!
    Frisbee®, Feb 1, 2007
  6. Cerebrus wrote:
    > On Feb 1, 7:53 am, "The Heavy Sound on 56th St." <> wrote:
    >> Can you hep me?

    > Lemme see...
    >
    > *checks eyes.
    > *checks heartbeat with stethescope.
    > *checks tonsils.
    >
    > Hmm... this is serious. Sorry... you can never be Hep.

    I do have some dirty needles if you really need to contract Hep C. Let
    me know, checks dig my yellow eyes!
    Red Swingline Stapler, Feb 1, 2007
  7. The Heavy Sound on 56th St.

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Now I have amnesia, and I don't know who I am. Can you hep me?

    congrats.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 1, 2007
  8. The Heavy Sound on 56th St.

    catwalker63 Guest

    The Heavy Sound on 56th St. prattled ceaselessly:

    > Now I have amnesia, and I don't know who I am. Can you hep me?

    Not really, no.

    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Feb 2, 2007
  9. The Heavy Sound on 56th St.

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 31, 2007 at 9:53pm "The Heavy Sound on 56th St." blathered:

    > Now I have amnesia, and I don't know who I am. Can you hep me?

    Mom? Is that you?

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee
    TechGeekPro, Feb 3, 2007