    I want your precious sugestion about buying mcse
    books.please give me name of mcse books.I shall be
    greatful to you for this.

    veermani singh, Dec 24, 2004

  2. veermani  singh

    Consultant Guest

    are you gay or something?

    Consultant, Dec 24, 2004

  3. veermani  singh

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "veermani singh" <> say in

    > respected sir,
    > I want your precious sugestion about buying mcse
    > books.please give me name of mcse books.I shall be
    > greatful to you for this.

    try the help file

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Dec 24, 2004
  4. veermani  singh

    Mike T. Guest

    "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > are you gay or something?

    <fx="seinfeld">
    Not that there's anything wrong with that...
    </fx>

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Dec 25, 2004
  5. veermani  singh

    DarkWind Guest

    Obviously a Gollum fan. I was wondering when the fan club members would
    discover the news.

    DarkWind, Dec 28, 2004