I want to take the MCSE's

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Jul 1, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    You are at the perfect age to administer a Windows 2000
    network. I am sure the prospective employer will
    appreciate the maturity and long industry experience !!!

    30

    Guest, Jul 1, 2003

  2. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    and tantrums..... and acne..... and having his mommy drive him
    everywhere....

    Consultant, Jul 1, 2003