  1. Spunky

    Spunky Guest

    How do i get my computer to save it as jpg?

    Spunky, Dec 15, 2003

  2. Spunky

    Iceman Guest

    "Spunky" wrote in message:
    > How do i get my computer to save it as jpg?

    If you're using Windows and IE, then delete Temporary Internet Files (TIF)
    in IE Tools > Internet Options > General

    Iceman, Dec 15, 2003

  3. Spunky

    Spunky Guest

    Thank you very much. It worked.

    Spunky, Dec 15, 2003
  4. Spunky

    Miggsee Guest

    You could try download Irfanview, and see if you get more options for "it".
    www.irfanview.com
    --
    Don't forget the plugins!

    Miggsee, Dec 16, 2003