    guide me through how to do this?....what do need to change?...do I need a TV
    Tuner card as well?....what programs do I need?

    thanks
    John C, Jan 15, 2004

  2. John C

    Sano Guest

    All you need are big-ass hdds. ;)

    --
    "The true man wants two things: danger and play.
    For that reason he wants woman, as the most
    Sano, Jan 15, 2004

  3. John C

    gangle Guest

    You need a video capture card. The "All-In-Wonder"
    series from ATI has that function; e.g., the 9200
    All-In-Wonder would do what you are doing now AND
    capture video input as avi or mpg.
    General capture info: http://www.dvdrhelp.com/capture

    "John C" wrote

    gangle, Jan 15, 2004