    book. Any suggestions?

    Thanks
    Lori
    Kayla, Mar 22, 2005

  2. Kayla

    Jim Townsend Guest

    Kayla wrote:

    > I downloaded the manual and I would like to be able to print some
    > pages but I'm not able to do that with Adobe Reader 6. It's not like
    > I am trying to get something free. I did buy the camera and the
    > manual came with it but I just don't always want to carry around a
    > book. Any suggestions?

    Have you clicked on 'File' on the top bar and chosen 'print'
    from the drop down menu ?

    What happens when you press 'Control' and 'P' together ?
    Jim Townsend, Mar 22, 2005

  3. Kayla

    werdan Guest

    "Kayla" <> wrote in message
    >I downloaded the manual and I would like to be able to print some
    > pages but I'm not able to do that with Adobe Reader 6. It's not like
    > I am trying to get something free. I did buy the camera and the
    > manual came with it but I just don't always want to carry around a
    > book. Any suggestions?

    Try searching google for something like this..

    http://www.crackpassword.com/products/prs/othersoft/pdf/

    This one may even work. It has a 30day 'limited' trial which may help you do
    what you need to.
    werdan, Mar 22, 2005
  4. Kayla

    Kayla Guest

    I went through 'file' and 'print' and when I printed a page a large
    stamp of "COPY" was across the page. What I originally wanted to do
    was select the text that I want to print. Copy to Microsoft Word and
    just print out what I want. I have done this with my last camera
    manual. It seems Canaon won't allow me to do this and I have inquired
    to Canon Support but have not received a reply.

    Lori

    Kayla, Mar 22, 2005
  5. Kayla

    Kayla Guest

    Thanks.

    I just downloaded the trial version and unfortunately it doesn't let
    me get past the first 21 pages and the manual is 270 pages. This
    might be the only time I need it so I'm not sure if I want to spend
    the $60 which is what the price would be after exchange rate and
    customs fee.

    Lori

    Kayla, Mar 22, 2005
  6. Kayla

    Jim Townsend Guest

    Kayla wrote:

    > I went through 'file' and 'print' and when I printed a page a large
    > stamp of "COPY" was across the page. What I originally wanted to do
    > was select the text that I want to print. Copy to Microsoft Word and
    > just print out what I want. I have done this with my last camera
    > manual. It seems Canaon won't allow me to do this and I have inquired
    > to Canon Support but have not received a reply.

    Ah.. OK You should have mentioned some of that stuff in your
    original question ;-)

    I've printed some Canon documents that I downloaded from thier
    site.. My 10D manual prints just fine.

    I guess they started blocking the print option in later
    documents....
    Jim Townsend, Mar 22, 2005
  7. Kayla

    Ali Guest

    Try downloading adobe acrobat reader 7.
    I was always finding I couldn't save files despite no security set in
    the document.

    In message <>, Kayla
    <> writes

    --