    guess that asking in a bust mac newsgroup will give the best answers.

    What is a busy mac newsgroup with a broad topic?

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, May 7, 2006

  2. Synapse Syndrome

    Mitch Guest

    In article <rVu7g.3451$>, Synapse Syndrome
    <> wrote:

    > I want to ask a question regarding windows-mac webcam interoperability. I
    > guess that asking in a bust mac newsgroup will give the best answers.
    >
    > What is a busy mac newsgroup with a broad topic?

    Comp.sys.mac.* (especially .apps and .system)

    There is also the macwindows.com Web site, for cross-platform issues.

    Mitch, May 8, 2006

  3. "Mitch" <> wrote in message
    > In article <rVu7g.3451$>, Synapse Syndrome
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> I want to ask a question regarding windows-mac webcam interoperability.
    >> guess that asking in a bust mac newsgroup will give the best answers.
    >>
    >> What is a busy mac newsgroup with a broad topic?

    > Comp.sys.mac.* (especially .apps and .system)
    >
    > There is also the macwindows.com Web site, for cross-platform issues.

    Thanks

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, May 8, 2006
  4. Synapse Syndrome

    Supersano Guest

    On Sun, 07 May 2006 22:55:19 GMT, Synapse Syndrome wrote:

    > I want to ask a question regarding windows-mac webcam interoperability. I
    > guess that asking in a bust mac newsgroup will give the best answers.
    >
    > What is a busy mac newsgroup with a broad topic?

    Good website for Macs is http://forums.dealmac.com/summary.php .

    Pretty good search function as well.

    Supersano, May 8, 2006