  1. Guest

    send me any mails regarding desk top
    , Jun 6, 2007

  2. meerkat Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > send me any mails regarding desk top

    Not until you learn to say Please !.
    meerkat, Jun 6, 2007

  3. Gordon Guest

    "meerkat" <> wrote in message
    news:7tz9i.20430$...

    > <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >> send me any mails regarding desk top
    >>

    > Not until you learn to say Please !.

    And pay a non-refundable deposit of $250,000 by Bankers Draft.....
    Gordon, Jun 6, 2007
  4. Desk Rabbit Guest

    Desk Rabbit, Jun 6, 2007
  5. meerkat Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > "meerkat" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> <> wrote in message
    >>> send me any mails regarding desk top
    >>>

    >> Not until you learn to say Please !.
    >>

    > And pay a non-refundable deposit of $250,000 by Bankers Draft.....

    %> ).
    meerkat, Jun 6, 2007
  6. > wrote:
    >> send me any mails regarding desk top

    Desk Rabbit states:

    > OK, I can't get windows running on this desktop, can you help?
    >
    > http://graphics.iparenting.com/attachedpics/arttable.jpg

    HEY! That's the same model giving me error dialogue
    in Windows Vista Ultimate. I've been hacked...
    and - by a leetle gurl.

    --

    My newest company is developing computer chips which
    store and play music for implantation into women's boobs.

    This may resolve complaints from women about men always
    staring at their breasts - but never listening to them!
    Bucky Breeder, Jun 6, 2007
  7. Blinky the Shark, Jun 6, 2007
  8. meerkat Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > meerkat wrote:
    >>
    >><> wrote in message
    >>> send me any mails regarding desk top
    >>>

    >> Not until you learn to say Please !.

    > Meanwhile, OP has been enshrined.
    >
    > http://blinkynet.net/comp/dontask.html

    When you`re an old shark, you sit back in you sharkchair,
    and have a quiet chuckle over that lot. <g>.
    I know I do when I read them.

    bw..
    meerkat, Jun 6, 2007
  9. Ponder Guest

    Ponder, Jun 6, 2007
  10. Robb Guest

    siddunavalgund wrote:

    >send me any mails regarding desk top

    Zipped and shipped. It's OBZ about 347GB.

    You get in this group free after you post a valid Screen Actors
    Guild membership card.

    --
    Robb
    Robb, Jun 6, 2007
  11. meerkat wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> meerkat wrote:
    >>>
    >>><> wrote in message
    >>>>
    >>> Not until you learn to say Please !.

    >> Meanwhile, OP has been enshrined.
    >>
    >> http://blinkynet.net/comp/dontask.html
    >>

    > When you`re an old shark, you sit back in you sharkchair,

    Righto! The kind with the cutout in the back for your dorsal fin.

    > and have a quiet chuckle over that lot. <g>.
    > I know I do when I read them.

    FTR, most of them are from this group. :)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Jun 7, 2007
  12. Desk Rabbit Guest

    Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>> send me any mails regarding desk top
    >>>

    > Desk Rabbit states:
    >> OK, I can't get windows running on this desktop, can you help?
    >>
    >> http://graphics.iparenting.com/attachedpics/arttable.jpg
    >>

    > HEY! That's the same model giving me error dialogue
    > in Windows Vista Ultimate. I've been hacked...
    > and - by a leetle gurl.

    Its not a bad model but you can see that it has limited storage and
    expansion capabilities.
    Desk Rabbit, Jun 7, 2007
  13. Desk Rabbit <> wrote in

    > Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >>>>

    >> Desk Rabbit states:
    >>> OK, I can't get windows running on this desktop, can you help?
    >>>
    >>> http://graphics.iparenting.com/attachedpics/arttable.jpg
    >>>

    >> HEY! That's the same model giving me error dialogue
    >> in Windows Vista Ultimate. I've been hacked...
    >> and - by a leetle gurl.
    >>

    > Its not a bad model but you can see that it has limited storage and
    > expansion capabilities.

    But, it starts quickly and doesn't use much electricity.

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 7, 2007