    MCSA, i need to broaden my little practical experience.

    and
    , Aug 6, 2004

  2. Rick Guest

    Practical experience?

    Ok I have a premonition that a ball licking comment is coming

    Rick

    "" <> wrote in
    message news:16d001c47bc7$c20eba70$...

    Rick, Aug 6, 2004

  3. kpg Guest

    "" <> wrote in
    message news:16d001c47bc7$c20eba70$...
    > # Host-Name Conflict: file://c:\temp\139796.htm (8/6/2004 10:53:57 AM) #
    >
    > I want to have many online IT professionals in MCSE and
    > MCSA, i need to broaden my little practical experience.
    >
    > and

    I hope that and are
    you emial addys and not some other poor slob that you have
    it out for. Because if and
    are yours the you will get a lot of
    additional "practical experience." But if
    and are not yours then you sir are
    a despicable cad.

    kpg
    kpg, Aug 6, 2004
  4. TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 6, 2004 "" blathered:

    > I want to have many online IT professionals in MCSE and
    > MCSA, i need to broaden my little practical experience.
    >
    > and

    I'm sure sven will help you gain a "little practical experience".

    --
    Tech "Informative Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 6, 2004