    or i have to pay?? how much?? duration etc. please write me.
    with regards,
    manju

    manju, Jan 20, 2005

  2. manju

    Guest Guest

    you have FAILED plz forget about Microsoft and become a
    horse.

    Thanks for your time
    BG

    Guest, Jan 20, 2005

  3. manju

    Rahul verma Guest

    hi naju
    If u Are intrested in doing MCSE THEN U NEED TO
    PASS SEVEN MICROSOFT PAPER' AFTER HAVING TRAINING OR
    WITHOUT TRAINING IF U CAN PREPARE UR SELF EACH EXAM COST
    U 2400 ROUND ABOUT IF U WANT GET DETAIL INFOR MATION U
    CAN MAIL ME ON MY MAIL ID .
    waiting for ur response
    thanx
    Rahul

    Rahul verma, Jan 20, 2005
  4. Rahul verma wrote:
    > hi naju
    > If u Are intrested in doing MCSE THEN U NEED TO
    > PASS SEVEN MICROSOFT PAPER' AFTER HAVING TRAINING OR
    > WITHOUT TRAINING IF U CAN PREPARE UR SELF EACH EXAM COST
    > U 2400 ROUND ABOUT IF U WANT GET DETAIL INFOR MATION U
    > CAN MAIL ME ON MY MAIL ID .
    > waiting for ur response
    > thanx
    > Rahul

    DEER RAHUL MY NAME IS SWEN AND I AM TO BE E-MAILING YOU VERY SOONLY OKAY BYE

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 20, 2005
  5. manju

    Guest Guest

    set up a network at home; consisting of ms server 2003
    (if doing 2003 exams---norm. now) and a client xp pro sp 2
    with or without a router ...i use belkin wireless modem
    firewall routers...not cisco ..coz theyre to
    expensv.......and hey you're half way there....get the
    lighting & airflow right in your room....use
    flurescent.no headaches & tiredeness.......then get a
    good antivirus like mcaffee viruscan for business users
    with minimum of 5 client users to protct ur growing
    netwrk.

    u can get free 180 day evaluation copies of xp pro &
    server 2003 from technet @ microsoft.

    any more help? just drop me a response at
    .

    get the mcse boxset too. learn xp pro real well.& youre
    flying.

    ciao

    bro

    Guest, Jan 20, 2005
  6. manju

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > Rahul verma wrote:
    >> hi naju
    >> If u Are intrested in doing MCSE THEN U NEED TO
    >> PASS SEVEN MICROSOFT PAPER' AFTER HAVING TRAINING OR
    >> WITHOUT TRAINING IF U CAN PREPARE UR SELF EACH EXAM COST
    >> U 2400 ROUND ABOUT IF U WANT GET DETAIL INFOR MATION U
    >> CAN MAIL ME ON MY MAIL ID .
    >> waiting for ur response
    >> thanx
    >> Rahul

    > DEER RAHUL MY NAME IS SWEN AND I AM TO BE E-MAILING YOU VERY SOONLY
    > OKAY BYE

    I wonder how many of these brain-dead sacks of protoplasm actually come
    back to read the replies. I'd be willing to wager that the majority of
    them just check their e-mails till they lose interest and go back to
    flipping somosas in uncle Sandeep's restaurant.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 20, 2005
  7. Back under the bridge now, c'mon now, you know the drill.

    On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 21:54:01 -0800, "manju" <>
    wrote:

    >Dear Sir,
    >I want to get certificate of MCSE. What to do?? Is it free
    >or i have to pay?? how much?? duration etc. please write me.
    >with regards,
    >manju

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 20, 2005
  8. manju

    Ben Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    > I wonder how many of these brain-dead sacks of protoplasm actually come
    > back to read the replies. I'd be willing to wager that the majority of
    > them just check their e-mails till they lose interest and go back to
    > flipping somosas in uncle Sandeep's restaurant.
    >
    > --
    > JaR
    > Thug 10110
    > Click on MCNGP.com and have a nice chicken tikka!

    Mmmmm samosas, with chutney & riata dip!
    If I could become an MCSE (microsoft certified samosas eater) i would!

    Ben

    Ben, Jan 21, 2005
  9. manju

    Sam Guest

    Sam, Jan 21, 2005
  10. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 21, 2005
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 21, 2005
  12. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 21, 2005
  13. manju

    LnkWizard Guest

    "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    <snip>

    > www.icertify.net(only kidding!!!)
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    HERETIC!!!!! Burn him at the steak.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    I misspelled on purpose.

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jan 21, 2005
  14. manju

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LnkWizard climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > <snip>
    >
    >> www.icertify.net(only kidding!!!)
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > HERETIC!!!!! Burn him at the steak.

    DON'T BURN THE STEAK!!!

    I like mine medium rare.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 21, 2005
  15. manju

    Sam Guest

    Sam, Jan 21, 2005
  16. manju

    kpg Guest

    > HERETIC!!!!! Burn him at the steak.

    steak...mmmmmmmmm.

    kpg, Jan 21, 2005
  17. >> HERETIC!!!!! Burn him at the steak.

    >DON'T BURN THE STEAK!!!
    >
    >I like mine medium rare.

    not blue?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 21, 2005
  18. manju

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Jan 21, 2005
  19. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 21, 2005
  20. manju

    catwalker63 Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.@> prattled ceaslessly in

    >>> HERETIC!!!!! Burn him at the steak.
    >>>

    >>DON'T BURN THE STEAK!!!
    >>
    >>I like mine medium rare.

    > not blue?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Just run mine through a warm room.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what nerdbunchanumbers should be doing!"

    catwalker63, Jan 21, 2005