    free software?
    If anyone have experience with that, please help me!

    Hans

    Mr. Mistery, Feb 6, 2004

  2. "Mr. Mistery" wrote:
    > I want to convert a Worddocument into a PDF-file. How can I do that with
    > free software?
    > If anyone have experience with that, please help me!

    CutePdf Printer
    freeware
    http://www.acrosoftware.com/
    CutePDF Printer enables you to create professional quality PDF files
    from almost any printable document.
    It contains no watermarks or annoying pop-up advertisements.

    Regards
    Thorkild Dalsgaard

    Thorkild Dalsgaard, Feb 6, 2004

  3. Re: I want to convert a Worddocument into a PDF-file. How can I dothat with free software?

    http://www.openoffice.org/product/writer.html

    Alexander Rogge, Feb 7, 2004
  4. Mr. Mistery

    Won Dampchin Guest

    Won Dampchin, Feb 7, 2004
  5. Re: I want to convert a Worddocument into a PDF-file. How can I dothat with free software?

    > PDF Creator ... Google it.

    http://www.xopensoft.com/office.htm

    "Built in PDF Creator (new!) - Create Acrobat Reader files, the best way
    to share documents"

    Alexander Rogge, Feb 7, 2004
  6. Mr. Mistery

    Mr. Mistery Guest

    Re: I want to convert a Worddocument into a PDF-file. How can I do that with free software? THANKS!!

    "Mr. Mistery" <> schreef in bericht
    > Hi,
    >
    > I want to convert a Worddocument into a PDF-file. How can I do that with
    > free software?
    > If anyone have experience with that, please help me!
    >
    > Hans

    Thanks for the suggestions. I've tried Openoffice and it works perfect!!
    Hans

    Mr. Mistery, Feb 8, 2004