    Merry X'mas! I just saw you here. I found that we live in the same city
    and have many in common. Let's chat there.
    http://geocities.com/ooxidk/

    sarahje00, Dec 24, 2006

  2. sarahje00

    Ken Lucke Guest

    In article <>,
    sarahje00 <> wrote:

    > Merry X'mas! I just saw you here. I found that we live in the same city
    > and have many in common. Let's chat there.
    > http://geocities.com/ooxidk/

    Wow - must be almost like Santa Claus (who can get around so well) -
    she lives in ALL the same cities as ALL of us here to whom her post was
    so warmly and personally addressed!

    (sorry, I don't normally reply to blatant spam, but that one was just
    too sr00pid to pass up)

    independence.
    -- Charles A. Beard

    Ken Lucke, Dec 24, 2006

  3. ? "Ken Lucke" <> ?????? ??? ??????
    > In article <>,
    > sarahje00 <> wrote:
    >
    > > Merry X'mas! I just saw you here. I found that we live in the same city
    > > and have many in common. Let's chat there.
    > > http://geocities.com/ooxidk/
    > >

    > Wow - must be almost like Santa Claus (who can get around so well) -
    > she lives in ALL the same cities as ALL of us here to whom her post was
    > so warmly and personally addressed!

    Yeah-you didn't know, scammers are ubiquitous.Why should we chat there, and
    not in somewhere neutral place, like a cafe?

    --
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    major in electrical engineering

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Dec 24, 2006
  4. sarahje00

    Roy G Guest

    "sarahje00" <> wrote in message
    > Merry X'mas! I just saw you here. I found that we live in the same city
    > and have many in common. Let's chat there.
    > http://geocities.com/ooxidk/

    If you want to chat just 'phone me anytime.

    Don't reverse the charges.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Dec 24, 2006
  5. sarahje00