I want to cancel.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dorothy Carroll, May 10, 2005.

  1. I want to cancel this site. How???? DC dorothyc75@earthlink
    Dorothy Carroll, May 10, 2005

  2. Dorothy  Carroll

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 10 May 2005 17:51:41 GMT, "Dorothy Carroll"
    <> wrote:

    >I want to cancel this site.

    What site?

    >How????

    When? Where?

    >DC dorothyc75@earthlink

    Oh boy.

    Reminds me of the occasional luser I get on the phone. Asking for
    their e-mail address.. "joe24332." Umm.. What's the rest? "That's it.
    Joe24332." No, there's more. Like the domain. "Domain? Huh? No. That's
    my entire e-mail address. Joe24332." Ohhhh. You're on AOL, aren't you?
    "Yeah. Why?" Ok, your e-mail address is . "No,. it's
    just Joe24332. No one on AOL has to enter that to e-mail me....

    Evan Platt, May 10, 2005

  3. Dorothy  Carroll

    dadiOH Guest

    Dorothy Carroll wrote:
    > I want to cancel this site. How???? DC dorothyc75@earthlink

    Right click the group name in the left hand pane of OE and click
    "unsubscribe"

    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
    dadiOH, May 10, 2005
  4. Dorothy Carroll wrote:
    > I want to cancel this site. How???? DC dorothyc75@earthlink

    Don't click on it.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, May 10, 2005
  5. Dorothy  Carroll

    John Holmes Guest

    "Dorothy Carroll" <> blabbered in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I want to cancel this site. How???? DC dorothyc75@earthlink

    Format and reinstall, you daft cow.

    --
    Your mother was a contemptible toilet cleaner who made other ladies of the
    night blush with a small imaginary friend called Derek.
    John Holmes, May 10, 2005
  6. Dorothy Carroll wrote:

    > I want to cancel this site. How???? DC dorothyc75@earthlink

    You're out of luck, because this isn't a site.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, May 11, 2005
  7. Dorothy  Carroll

    Ben Guest

    "Dorothy Carroll" <> wrote in message
    >I want to cancel this site. How???? DC dorothyc75@earthlink

    OH

    MY

    GOD!!!
    Ben, May 11, 2005
  8. Dorothy  Carroll

    WormWood Guest

    >I want to cancel this site. How???? DC dorothyc75@earthlink

    We (tinw) will miss you, but if you must, you must. Ok, remember how you
    subscribed? Just do the same only in reverse. Bye
    WormWood, May 11, 2005
  9. WormWood wrote:

    > "Dorothy Carroll" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I want to cancel this site. How???? DC dorothyc75@earthlink
    >>

    > We (tinw) will miss you, but if you must, you must. Ok, remember how you
    > subscribed? Just do the same only in reverse. Bye

    What, facing away from the screen?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, May 11, 2005