    are include in
    this networking. please help me.

    dated:15/10/03 shah md arifuzzaman
    SHAH MD. ARIFUZZAMAN, Oct 15, 2003

  2. SHAH MD. ARIFUZZAMAN

    Somchai U. Guest

    You should consult your mentor first. This should give the accurate
    direction.

    Somchai

    "SHAH MD. ARIFUZZAMAN" <> wrote in
    message news:0afb01c3930c$4878e900$...

    Somchai U., Oct 15, 2003

  3. SHAH MD. ARIFUZZAMAN

    BUDDA Guest

    I think you should consider doing your own research,
    instead of relaining on others or you'll never get
    anywere, heres a good start go to micrsoft web site a have
    a good look around

    love showgun

    BUDDA, Oct 16, 2003
  4. SHAH MD. ARIFUZZAMAN

    DortoH Guest

    Heh, Dell support techinicans can post here?

    Rod

    DortoH, Oct 16, 2003
  5. SHAH MD. ARIFUZZAMAN

    JaR Guest

    "DortoH" <> wrote in message
    > Heh, Dell support techinicans can post here?
    >
    > Rod

    LOL
    Perfect! B-D

    JaR