    Aardvark Guest

    It's called a 'Joy Box' apparently.

    <http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CM2SCRAHTLc&feature=related>

    Aardvark, Jan 7, 2009

  2. Aardvark

    chuckcar Guest

    Aardvark <> wrote in
    news:50T8l.164612$2:

    > It's called a 'Joy Box' apparently.
    >
    > <http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CM2SCRAHTLc&feature=related>

    Hell for a couple of bucks you can get a black thing that does one at a
    time at your local Giant Tiger. If you want to buy filtered cigarette
    tubes for joints. He was using tobacco for a reason - it doesn't work
    for MJ. Just buy some zig zag whites and practice practice practice.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Jan 7, 2009

  3. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 01:14:19 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

    > Just buy some zig zag whites and practice practice practice.

    I've had plenty, thanks. I still want a machine (contraption?
    contrivance?) that skins up three spliffs in less than a minute.

    Aardvark, Jan 7, 2009
  4. Aardvark

    chuckcar Guest

    Aardvark <> wrote in

    > On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 01:14:19 +0000, chuckcar wrote:
    >
    >> Just buy some zig zag whites and practice practice practice.

    > I've had plenty, thanks. I still want a machine (contraption?
    > contrivance?) that skins up three spliffs in less than a minute.

    Then get one of the other type - the ones with the ribbon of plastic
    between two metal bars. Or better yet, use a bong. Rolling just takes time
    because it has to be done right. I don't think a mechanical aid will help
    - you lose the sense of touch.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Jan 7, 2009
  5. Aardvark

    richard Guest

    On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 01:14:19 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    wrote:

    >Aardvark <> wrote in
    >
    >> It's called a 'Joy Box' apparently.
    >>
    >> <http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CM2SCRAHTLc&feature=related>
    >>

    >Hell for a couple of bucks you can get a black thing that does one at a
    >time at your local Giant Tiger. If you want to buy filtered cigarette
    >tubes for joints. He was using tobacco for a reason - it doesn't work
    >for MJ. Just buy some zig zag whites and practice practice practice.

    I've had a couple of mechanical rollers. One you could do 3 at a time.
    Problem is, the tobacco never gets packed tight enough and the tobacco
    they sell for them is crap. Not to mention being sloppy.
    richard, Jan 7, 2009
  6. Aardvark

    Guest

    chuckcar <> wrote:

    >Aardvark <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 01:14:19 +0000, chuckcar wrote:
    >>
    >>> Just buy some zig zag whites and practice practice practice.

    >> I've had plenty, thanks. I still want a machine (contraption?
    >> contrivance?) that skins up three spliffs in less than a minute.

    >Then get one of the other type - the ones with the ribbon of plastic
    >between two metal bars.

    cause idiots like you would get your fingers stuck in the rollers -

    >Or better yet, use a bong. Rolling just takes tim
    >because it has to be done right. I don't think a mechanical aid will help
    >- you lose the sense of touch.

    You just don't get it, we have all used those endless plastic machines
    or a dollar bill - he justs wants what he showed you :

    >I still want a machine (contraption?
    >> contrivance?) that skins up three spliffs in less than a minute."

    --

    Overwatering your lawn in L.A. is now on the list of offenses cops will shoot you on sight for.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28526953/
  7. Aardvark

    Kyle Bowman Guest

    Aardvark bickered:

    > It's called a 'Joy Box' apparently.
    >
    > <http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CM2SCRAHTLc&feature=related>

    Oi, 'Arsewipe'... shut it!
    Kyle Bowman, Jan 7, 2009
  8. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 03:44:47 -0500, Kyle Bowman wrote:

    > Aardvark bickered:
    >
    >> It's called a 'Joy Box' apparently.
    >>
    >> <http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CM2SCRAHTLc&feature=related>

    > Oi, 'Arsewipe'... shut it!

    Uncalled for, but an amazing imitation of Harry Enfield.

    Aardvark, Jan 7, 2009
  9. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 19:43:00 -1000, wetpixel wrote:

    > I think you missed his point.
    > He was just being conspicuous finding a way to mention that he likes
    > grass.

    Incorrect assumption.

    > Like a phony moron waving his Rolex around as he talks, the guy
    > apparently believes we would care that he smokes weed.

    Another incorrect assumption.

    I never said I smoke weed. I love simple, clever gadgets. Hell, I've got
    a load of stuff from Betterwear and Kleen-eze I bought because they were
    ingenious devices and for no other reason.

    That doesn't mean that I do housework, does it.

    Aardvark, Jan 7, 2009
  10. Aardvark

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 13:07:47 GMT, Aardvark <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 19:43:00 -1000, wetpixel wrote:
    >

    >> I think you missed his point.
    >> He was just being conspicuous finding a way to mention that he likes
    >> grass.
    >>

    >Incorrect assumption.
    >
    >> Like a phony moron waving his Rolex around as he talks, the guy
    >> apparently believes we would care that he smokes weed.

    >Another incorrect assumption.
    >
    >I never said I smoke weed. I love simple, clever gadgets. Hell, I've got
    >a load of stuff from Betterwear and Kleen-eze I bought because they were
    >ingenious devices and for no other reason.
    >
    >That doesn't mean that I do housework, does it.

    Sure it does. You're also 11' tall, invisible, and can fly. ;)

    --
    Goodbye, Army, dear old Army of the Potomac. Tattered and torn,
    you are crowned with the victor's laurels at last.
    -- Elisha Hunt Rhodes, Col. 2nd R. I., July 15, 1865
    Mara, Jan 7, 2009
  11. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 07:28:28 -0600, Mara wrote:

    >>I never said I smoke weed. I love simple, clever gadgets. Hell, I've got
    >>a load of stuff from Betterwear and Kleen-eze I bought because they were
    >>ingenious devices and for no other reason.
    >>
    >>That doesn't mean that I do housework, does it.

    > Sure it does. You're also 11' tall, invisible, and can fly.

    I may be Irish, but I ain't no Aer Lingus leprechaun :)

    Aardvark, Jan 7, 2009
  12. Aardvark

    Father Jack Guest

    Aardvark <> wrote:
    > On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 07:28:28 -0600, Mara wrote:
    >
    >>> I never said I smoke weed. I love simple, clever gadgets. Hell,
    >>> I've got a load of stuff from Betterwear and Kleen-eze I bought
    >>> because they were ingenious devices and for no other reason.
    >>>
    >>> That doesn't mean that I do housework, does it.

    >> Sure it does. You're also 11' tall, invisible, and can fly.

    > I may be Irish, but I ain't no Aer Lingus leprechaun :)

    Feck arf!
    Father Jack, Jan 7, 2009
  13. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 15:04:11 +0100, Father Jack wrote:

    > Aardvark <> wrote:

    >>> Sure it does. You're also 11' tall, invisible, and can fly.

    >> I may be Irish, but I ain't no Aer Lingus leprechaun :)

    > Feck arf!

    Arrse! Girls! Drrink!

    Aardvark, Jan 7, 2009
  14. Aardvark

    Ronnie Pace Guest

    Aardvark <> wrote in message

    > On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 15:04:11 +0100, Father Jack wrote:
    >
    >> Aardvark <> wrote:

    >>> I may be Irish, but I ain't no Aer Lingus leprechaun :)

    >> Feck arf!

    > Arrse! Girls! Drrink!

    Steady, you'll excite Mary's pussies.
    Ronnie Pace, Jan 7, 2009
  15. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 00:25:09 +1000, Ronnie Pace wrote:

    > Aardvark <> wrote in message

    >>> Feck arf!

    >> Arrse! Girls! Drrink!

    > Steady, you'll excite Mary's pussies.

    How many fucking nyms DO you have???

    Aardvark, Jan 7, 2009
  16. Aardvark <> wrote in message

    > On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 00:25:09 +1000, Ronnie Pace wrote:
    >
    >> Aardvark <> wrote in message

    >>> Arrse! Girls! Drrink!

    >> Steady, you'll excite Mary's pussies.

    > How many fucking nyms DO you have???

    How many do you want?
    Hridayesvara-ram Palanisamy, Jan 7, 2009

    Hridayesvara-ram Palanisamy, Jan 7, 2009

    Mlikibeba Wameungana, Jan 7, 2009

    Jefferey Chumbleridge-Chimbury, Knight Commander o, Jan 7, 2009

    ripe fortune nookie, Jan 7, 2009