    having my own website would it be helpful???
    can anbody assist me what can be done to have my own website..what all procedure involved.
    is there any provider whom i can pay some bugs..and they will guide /create a website
    prem chadda, Jun 3, 2011

  2. prem chadda

    sony thapkir

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    hi
    Can any body tell me which is the best and affordable domain /Domain provider
    i dont have much idea about what all cost involved???
    sony thapkir, Jun 3, 2011

  3. prem chadda

    mohan bhalla

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    starting your own website is not that easy...
    u need to desing,bulid then filling it with appropriate content...
    A complete website may cost you around 4000/- ---5000/- ....Rs.
    mohan bhalla, Jun 6, 2011
  4. prem chadda

    gardenlen

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    not sure if this is still relevent?

    but creating yiou own web page is the first step there are page generators available MS have frontpage, or you can do a quick lesson in HTML text.

    then you need a host i use WAZU i find they are reasonably priced per annum cost, then you need to register your domain name with a name register (can't find who i am with could be aussieHQ), that cost me about $25 for 2 years.

    i use coreFTP to switch from me to the web

    googling will find oodles of companies to help you.

    learning HTML give you beter understanding of what is happening on your page, more control.

    len
    gardenlen, Jul 3, 2011
  5. prem chadda

    tope1505

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    I can help you with building a website from start to finish, if you are still looking.
    tope1505@hotmail.com
    tope1505, Aug 19, 2011
  6. prem chadda

    Mustafa Aksu

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Build Up a Website

    Hi,
    If you are not going to invest for a professional service, lets follow below path.
    Just go to GoDaddy com and buy a domain name and a hosting plan. Their website is full of garbage and they will try to sell something else while you want to buy these two items. Just ignore these offers. You will need a domain name and hosting plan (not virtual or dedicated servers, choose the cheapest one it is more than enough)
    After you bought them, login and find the way how you can install WordPress. It is normally a blogging tool but fine for all purpose. You will find your way how to build your website after wordpress installation. (You can find another cheap hosting with automatic WordPress installation). At the beginning it is a bit tricky but you will have a great web site for just about 100$ per year or less.

    Good luck.
    Mustafa
    Mustafa Aksu, Sep 1, 2011