    I want it
    I want my MCNGP....
    Da da...
    Network Guru, Feb 24, 2006

  2. Network Guru

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    >I want it
    > I want my MCNGP....
    > Da da...

    Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb
    Maybe get a blister on your little finger
    Maybe get a blister on your thumb

    So earn it....like the rest of us are trying to do!

    --
    Bigus Dickus
    Bigus Dickus, Feb 24, 2006

  3. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in message
    > >I want it
    >> I want my MCNGP....
    >> Da da...
    >>

    > Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb
    > Maybe get a blister on your little finger
    > Maybe get a blister on your thumb
    >
    > So earn it....like the rest of us are trying to do!

    dude, I've been trying for 5 years.

    http://www.geocities.com/mcngp/pastlamers.html
    Network Guru, Feb 24, 2006
  4. Network Guru

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 23, 2006 at 9:58pm "Bigus Dickus" blathered:

    >>I want it
    >> I want my MCNGP....
    >> Da da...
    >>

    > Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb
    > Maybe get a blister on your little finger
    > Maybe get a blister on your thumb

    Money for nothing and the chicks for free.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    ¿Conoces a Miguel? ¡Sí! Somos buenos amigos...
    TechGeekPro, Feb 24, 2006
  5. Network Guru

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 23, 2006 at 10:30pm "Network Guru" blathered:

    > dude, I've been trying for 5 years.
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/mcngp/pastlamers.html

    Dude keep up with the times. http://www.mcngp.co.uk/pastlamers.htm
    (danm frames) Haven't you heard yet that mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk
    with updates and a 99% uptime guarantee? Geocities is for lamers.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    Like this sig, I am completely random.
    TechGeekPro, Feb 24, 2006
  6. Network Guru

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    ..uk! you see. we are a multi national corporation.

    TechGeekPro wrote:
    > On Feb 23, 2006 at 10:30pm "Network Guru" blathered:
    >
    >> dude, I've been trying for 5 years.
    >>
    >> http://www.geocities.com/mcngp/pastlamers.html

    > Dude keep up with the times. http://www.mcngp.co.uk/pastlamers.htm
    > (danm frames) Haven't you heard yet that mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk
    > with updates and a 99% uptime guarantee? Geocities is for lamers.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 24, 2006
  7. Network Guru

    rg Guest

    So, when did you mcngp fucks get the website, I remember when it was hosted
    on some bullshit page like geocities with yahoo forums...and that was like 3
    or 4 years ago.
    About time you freaks be "movin' on up"

    peace...

    J.Handoncok

    rg, Feb 24, 2006
  8. Network Guru

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > On Feb 23, 2006 at 9:58pm "Bigus Dickus" blathered:
    >
    >>>I want it
    >>> I want my MCNGP....
    >>> Da da...
    >>>

    >> Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb
    >> Maybe get a blister on your little finger
    >> Maybe get a blister on your thumb

    > Money for nothing and the chicks for free.

    Did you figure that out all by your lonesome?

    --
    Bigus Dickus
    Bigus Dickus, Feb 24, 2006
  9. Network Guru

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in message

    > "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in message
    >> >I want it
    >>> I want my MCNGP....
    >>> Da da...
    >>>

    >> Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb
    >> Maybe get a blister on your little finger
    >> Maybe get a blister on your thumb
    >>
    >> So earn it....like the rest of us are trying to do!
    >>

    > dude, I've been trying for 5 years.
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/mcngp/pastlamers.html

    5 years? Geez...get the hint already. Maybe they don't want you.

    --
    Bigus Dickus
    Bigus Dickus, Feb 24, 2006
  10. Network Guru

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 23, 2006 at 10:54pm "rg" blathered:

    > So, when did you mcngp fucks get the website, I remember when it was
    > hosted on some bullshit page like geocities with yahoo forums...and that
    > was like 3 or 4 years ago.
    > About time you freaks be "movin' on up"
    >
    > peace...

    Clueless fusk. "Peace".

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    We interrupt this program to annoy you and make things generally irritating.
    TechGeekPro, Feb 24, 2006
  11. Network Guru

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 24, 2006 at 12:11am "Bigus Dickus" blathered:

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Feb 23, 2006 at 9:58pm "Bigus Dickus" blathered:

    >>> Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb
    >>> Maybe get a blister on your little finger
    >>> Maybe get a blister on your thumb

    >> Money for nothing and the chicks for free.
    >>

    > Did you figure that out all by your lonesome?

    No, I was alive during the early eighties.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    Alarm clock: A device to wake people without small kids.
    TechGeekPro, Feb 24, 2006
  12. Network Guru

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 23, 2006 at 10:44pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:

    > .uk! you see. we are a multi national corporation.

    Dat true!

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    The worst thing about censorship is [deleted].
    TechGeekPro, Feb 24, 2006
  13. Network Guru

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 24, 2006 at 12:12am "Bigus Dickus" blathered:

    > 5 years? Geez...get the hint already. Maybe they don't want you.

    Actually, if my memory serves me correctly, he turned us down.
    A worthy candidate in my humble opinion. He's come a long way in five years,

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
    TechGeekPro, Feb 24, 2006
  14. Network Guru

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > On Feb 24, 2006 at 12:12am "Bigus Dickus" blathered:
    >
    >> 5 years? Geez...get the hint already. Maybe they don't want you.

    > Actually, if my memory serves me correctly, he turned us down.
    > A worthy candidate in my humble opinion. He's come a long way in five
    > years,

    I was just playin' with the guy.

    --
    Bigus Dickus
    Bigus Dickus, Feb 24, 2006
  15. Network Guru

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > On Feb 24, 2006 at 12:11am "Bigus Dickus" blathered:
    >

    >> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> On Feb 23, 2006 at 9:58pm "Bigus Dickus" blathered:

    >>> Money for nothing and the chicks for free.
    >>>

    >> Did you figure that out all by your lonesome?

    > No, I was alive during the early eighties.

    Alive in the 80s? Was that possible?

    --
    Bigus Dickus
    Bigus Dickus, Feb 24, 2006
  16. Network Guru

    MitchS Guest

    > Alive in the 80s? Was that possible?

    Should I hate him?
    I'm sure of it, I hate him

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Feb 24, 2006
  17. Network Guru

    lowdes Guest

    Really, I got a dump for you on who to be an MCNGP!!!!

    lowdes, Feb 24, 2006
  18. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    i can't believe that site is still up, lol

    Consultant, Feb 24, 2006
  19. Network Guru

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 24, 2006 at 9:37am "Consultant" blathered:

    > i can't believe that site is still up, lol

    Yeah, it should consult a physician.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    I told you I'm not allowed to argue with you unless you've paid.
    TechGeekPro, Feb 24, 2006
  20. Network Guru

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > Should I hate him?
    > I'm sure of it, I hate him

    Blah, Blah....I was in my teens in the 80's. The 80's sucked....the
    clothes, the music, the cars....

    --
    Bigus Dickus
    Bigus Dickus, Feb 24, 2006