    i want ms exchange server 2003 server setup / iso image for practice
    purpose pls send me the link / site name. ......

    Thank you........
    Dev, Aug 4, 2009

  2. "Dev" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > i want ms exchange server 2003 server setup / iso image for practice
    > purpose pls send me the link / site name. ......

    Have you tried *searching* the Microsoft Exchange website? FWIW, I was
    unable to locate a Microsoft-sponsored download of Exchange 2003 eval. Given
    that it's two revisions old, now, I don't find that particularly surprising.

    Most Exchange training books contain an evaluation copy of the product on
    CD. I would suggest that route (You're going to need training materials
    anyway, right?)

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Aug 4, 2009

  3. You can't download the 2003 Eval software anymore but you can still use the
    Virtual labs..

    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/bb286899.aspx

    --
    Santhosh Sivarajan | MCTS, MCSE (W2K3/W2K/NT4), MCSA (W2K3/W2K/MSG), CCNA
    Houston, TX

    Santhosh Sivarajan, Aug 5, 2009
  4. Or if you have a MSDN account, you can still download it...

    Santhosh Sivarajan, Aug 6, 2009