    the Microsoft site ,is it important and do I have to read
    it all or what is the system
    thanks

    MIDOZ, Jan 21, 2004

  2. MIDOZ

    Kumar Guest

    dont buy any of those books listed on microsoft site.. they r all considered
    to be junk.. Instead buy Amit Kalani's books if you take C# path, or buy
    Mike Gunderloy books from Que Publications for VB .NET track.. I assume u r
    going for VB.NET..

    And if you are looking to take the courses listed on the microsoft site.. I
    would rather ask someone who has experience with them to give their
    thoughts.. But I wouldnt spend that much money from my pocket... If your
    company pay for it.. well may be then..

    Kumar, Jan 21, 2004

  3. MIDOZ

    Mahasen Guest

    I'm sorry kumar but i disagre with you. i used microsoft press books and they worked fine for me. they covered all topics well enough. ofcourse some dedication and exploration is requred from the candidate too :) becaise the exam is al about proving your true competance

    Mahasen, Jan 22, 2004
  4. MIDOZ

    Guest Guest

    Can't help you with the pdf format but here's what I know.
    I just got my MCAD on Monday. Here's what I did.
    1. Skip classes - not worth the cost
    2. Study practice exams - get a few (Not Self-test) and go
    through all of the questions - recommend Microsoft.NET
    Core Requirements MCAD/MCSD Self-paced training CD with
    practice questions for Web Apps and Windows Apps test.
    For XML Web Services test see if you can get a copy of the
    MOC (Microsoft official curriculum). It actually helped.
    Also, still run through practice tests for the XML Web
    Services exam.
    3. Take some time to study help files after going through
    the practice tests. Te practice tests will highlight
    areas to work on.
    4. Pray - it's about the luck of the draw. If you get
    questions you're familiar with then you're in.

    Guest, Jan 22, 2004
  5. MIDOZ

    Guest Guest

    hai,

    u can get test questions in pdf format from
    braindumpcentral.com and also check out ITbraindumps.com

    good luck

    Guest, Jan 30, 2004
  6. MIDOZ

    Hermit Dave Guest

    yet another braindumper...
    i think we should have a consistent blackout if we're to fry one everyday at
    datford...

    --
    Regards,
    HD