i want details of mcse

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by mohanasundaram, Nov 21, 2004.

  1. i want mcse course details h w to learn in online.

    mohanasundaram, Nov 21, 2004

  2. mohanasundaram

    catwalker63 Guest

    "mohanasundaram" <> prattled
    ceaslessly in news:8a8501c4cf87$e9f775e0$:

    > i want mcse course details h w to learn in online.

    I want chocolate!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what you should be doing!"

    catwalker63, Nov 21, 2004

  3. mohanasundaram

    billyw Guest

    you really shouldn't. not with your water retention problem

    billyw, Nov 21, 2004
  4. mohanasundaram

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 21, 2004
  5. mohanasundaram

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 21, 2004
  6. Another one! Why is it people post questions here without *any* evidence of
    searching the 'net first?? Maybe we need to write an FAQ for first timers.
    Even if English isn't your first language, a search of
    http://www.microsoft.com/india or whatever your country is will give you
    *some* hints at least! You want to become an Engineer?? You have to learn
    basic, I repeat, *basic* search/research skills! Sheesh ... ok, ok, I'm off
    my soapbox now :) Try http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp
    ..

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne McGlinn, Nov 21, 2004
  7. mohanasundaram

    T-Bone Guest

    "Wayne McGlinn" <> wrote
    > Maybe we need to write an FAQ for first timers.

    They don't read previous posts, why would they read an FAQ?

    > You have to learn basic, I repeat, *basic* search/research skills! Sheesh

    Part of the reason why the MCNGPs are here to help.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 22, 2004
  8. mohanasundaram

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Wayne McGlinn" <> said in

    > Another one! Why is it people post questions here without *any*
    > evidence of searching the 'net first?? Maybe we need to write an FAQ
    > for first timers. Even if English isn't your first language, a search
    > of http://www.microsoft.com/india or whatever your country is will
    > give you *some* hints at least! You want to become an Engineer?? You
    > have to learn basic, I repeat, *basic* search/research skills! Sheesh
    > ... ok, ok, I'm off my soapbox now :) Try
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp .
    >
    > Wayne McGlinn
    > Brisbane, Oz
    >
    > "mohanasundaram" <> wrote in
    > message news:8a8501c4cf87$e9f775e0$...
    >> i want mcse course details h w to learn in online.

    the force is strong in this one

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 22, 2004
  9. mohanasundaram

    Kat Guest

    > > i want mcse course details h w to learn in online.
    > >

    > I want chocolate!
    >
    > --
    > Catwalker

    I want it More! And change your name <growl>

    Kat

    Kat, Nov 22, 2004
  10. mohanasundaram

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kat climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >> > i want mcse course details h w to learn in online.
    >> >

    >> I want chocolate!
    >>
    >> --
    >> Catwalker

    > I want it More! And change your name <growl>
    >
    > Kat

    Cat fight! Cat fight!

    Who's got the popcorn?

    JaR
    Spectating Thug

    JaR, Nov 22, 2004
  11. mohanasundaram

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Kat <lustspeed AT yahoo xxxxdotxxxx com> rambled:

    > I want it More! And change your name <growl>

    Now *that's* what I'm talkin' about!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 22, 2004
  12. mohanasundaram

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Kat" <lustspeed AT yahoo xxxxdotxxxx com> prattled ceaslessly in

    >> > i want mcse course details h w to learn in online.
    >> >

    >> I want chocolate!
    >>
    >> --
    >> Catwalker

    > I want it More! And change your name <growl>
    >
    > Kat

    Make me! Hisssssssss!

    catwalker63, Nov 22, 2004
  13. mohanasundaram

    Consultant Guest

    girls girls, please....
    ok, if you have to.....
    are either one of you topless? ;-)

    Consultant, Nov 22, 2004
  14. mohanasundaram

    kpg Guest

    "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> wrote in message
    > girls girls, please....
    > ok, if you have to.....
    > are either one of you topless? ;-)

    Yes. And the mud is nice and gooey!

    kpg, Nov 22, 2004
  15. mohanasundaram

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95A98A0733897catwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136,
    catwalker63 <> rambled:

    > "Kat" <lustspeed AT yahoo xxxxdotxxxx com> prattled ceaslessly in

    >>> I want chocolate!
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Catwalker

    >> I want it More! And change your name <growl>
    >>
    >> Kat
    >>

    > Make me! Hisssssssss!

    Whoa, easy ladies. Hold on just a second, let me get my pants off.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 22, 2004
  16. mohanasundaram

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Ken Briscoe" <> said in

    this thread _WAS_ arousing...that moment has passed...eeewwww...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 22, 2004
  17. mohanasundaram

    Consultant Guest

    now that, was funny

    Consultant, Nov 22, 2004
  18. >girls girls, please....
    >ok, if you have to.....
    >are either one of you topless? ;-)

    you know damn well it's compulsory for both participants to complete
    topless!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 23, 2004
  19. >Whoa, easy ladies. Hold on just a second, let me get my pants off.

    let's not go there, ok.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 23, 2004
  20. mohanasundaram

    Eric Guest

    TRY BUYING THE BOOKS, TAKING A CLASS OR TWO AND STUDYING.........YOU

    Eric, Nov 25, 2004