I want an MCSE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Timmy Tooolipps, Dec 12, 2003.

  1. i want an MCSE.

    Can someone tell me where I

    Timmy Tooolipps, Dec 12, 2003

  2. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Who are you?
    I'm a cop, you idiot!
    Who is you daddy, and what does he do?
    I want to ask you a bunch of questions!
    Yes.
    I'm Detective John Kimble!
    You son...of...a...bitch...

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 12, 2003

  3. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    My dad's a gynecologist. He looks at vaginas all day long.

    Consultant, Dec 12, 2003
  4. Brat

    Brat Guest

    Our mom says our dad is a sex machine

    Brat, Dec 12, 2003
  5. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    > My dad's a gynecologist. He looks at vaginas all day long.

    It's not a tumor!

    Jtyc, Dec 12, 2003
  6. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Oh come on... STOP WHINING! You kids are soft! You lack discipline! WELL
    I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU, YOU ARE MINE NOW! YOU BELONG TO ME!

    Consultant, Dec 12, 2003
  7. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    > You kids are soft! You lack discipline! WELL
    > I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU, YOU ARE MINE NOW! YOU BELONG TO ME!

    I didn't know Michael Jackson was in that movie??

    Jtyc, Dec 12, 2003
  8. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    All your children are belong to us.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 12, 2003
  9. Matt

    Matt Guest

    Soylent Green is made out of

    Matt, Dec 12, 2003
  10. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    > Soylent Green is made out of

    Get your stinking paws off me you damn dirty

    Jtyc, Dec 12, 2003