    --
    Ahmed Eid
    New System Administrator

    Ahmed Eid, Jul 15, 2005

  2. You want to schedule an exam ??
    Or you want "real" questions ??

    lolz, can opener

    Michel Vaillant, Jul 15, 2005

  3. Ahmed Eid

    Ahmed Eid Guest

    please i wanna a simulator of the exam
    thanks for ur reply
    --
    Ahmed Eid
    New System Administrator

    Ahmed Eid, Jul 15, 2005
  4. Ahmed Eid

    James Guest

    So why don't you go buy one?
    do you want someone here to buy it for you and give it to you?

    James, Jul 15, 2005
  5. Ahmed Eid

    Jtyc Guest

    >I want my MCSA, can someone take the exams for me and just use my name.

    I want two million dollars. You rob a bank for me and I'll take your test
    for you.

    Criss-cross.

    Jtyc, Jul 15, 2005
  6. Ahmed Eid

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, =?Utf-8?B?QWhtZWQgRWlk?= spewed
    across the ether:

    > please i wanna a simulator of the exam
    > thanks for ur reply

    please i wanna new car in a hurry
    thanks for ur reply too

    while ur at it can u send me sum capital letters an sum punctuation so
    i dont luk like a dumass

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jul 15, 2005
  7. Ahmed Eid

    Jon Harvey Guest

    Thanks for making my Wednesday enjoyable ;->

    --
    MCP
    Honolulu, Hawaii

    Jon Harvey, Jul 20, 2005
  8. Ahmed Eid

    Guest

    Ahmed Eid wrote:
    > please i wanna mcsa exam of the first book that named
    > "Implementing and suporrting microsoft windows xp professional"
    > please i wanna it very fast
    > --
    > Ahmed Eid
    > New System Administrator

    I suggest you to download the free practice questions at
    www.ucertify.com . I think that this would help you.

    , Jul 29, 2005
  9. Ahmed Eid

    catwalker63 Guest

    prattled ceaslessly in news:1122631867.842076.40910
    @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

    > I suggest you to download the free practice questions at
    > www.ucertify.com . I think that this would help you.

    Go away A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R!!!

    --
    Catwalker