    SECURITY.
    FEEL FREE TO WRITE ME TO SHARE RESOURCES AND ANYTHING
    ELSE
    FRANCIS KAITANO, Apr 30, 2005

  2. Congrats Francis, Hats of for your completion !!!!

    well, Would you please Write about exam order, time taken for preparation
    etc . I'm just started to prepare...

    Thznks in advance,

    Mahes
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/cyberiafreak

    ~Maheshkumar.R, Apr 30, 2005

  3. Congratulations!, what book do you recommend? I'm preparing to take the 305
    exam and I'm currently reading the MS Press Book

    Victor Guillen, Jun 8, 2005