    They have done a good job, I supposed.
    I sit down for the exam, I've just followed the things that I've read from
    their study guides.

    Lisa, Oct 22, 2005

  2. Passing the exam is just a starting point. Its actually applying the things
    you learnt into practise that really counts.

    Do not take offence, but using those braindump sites that sell and publish
    exam questions does not prove your expertise as a developer. A lot of people
    who have used these (some I know of course) have used these to pass the exam
    quite comfortably but have struggled in the real-world.

    InitialD_Racer, Oct 24, 2005