    i use braindumps, it is free and gives you a 99% chance of
    passing the test. the only way you can fail is if you dont
    read it thru once.

    king of it, Sep 14, 2003

  2. king of it

    ITPro_DLM Guest

    Don't be a Dork.

    ITPro_DLM, Sep 14, 2003

  3. "king of shit" <> wrote in message
    > i use braindumps, it is free and gives you a 0% chance of
    > passing the test. the only way you can pass is if you dont
    > read it thru. the only way you can get job is to lie about it.

    I fixed your name, e-mail, and message text for you.

    --
    Fris "no need 2 thank" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Sep 15, 2003
  4. king of it

    Consultant Guest

    thanks for the tip! now go back and answer that phone, the help desk needs
    manpower

    Consultant, Sep 15, 2003
  5. I use Preparation H.

    --
    RL (Itchy) Coppedge, MCSE, MCT

    http://www.rlcoppedge.com/

    RL Coppedge, MCSE, Sep 15, 2003
  6. king of it

    John Guest

    Braindumps are for paper MCSE's.
    Paper MCSE's are the one's you see asking for help on a news group. Real
    MCSE's are the one's answering those questions.

    John, Sep 16, 2003
  7. king of it

    Consultant Guest

    correction: