    Microsoft Office 2007 Sometime In The Future, So That We Do Not Encounter
    Any More Compatibility Issues With Windows Vista RTM, Microsoft Office 2003,
    And My Mom's Customized Macro's From Her Company).

    Guest, Oct 4, 2007

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    P.S. It Is Also My Opinion That Microsoft Should Void All Of Their Claims
    That Microsoft Office 2003 Works Just Fine With X64 Windows Vista RTM, My
    Parent's And I Have Found That It Is Definitely Not The Case With Office
    2003 Service Pack 2, Just FYI.

    P.S.S. These Macro's Problems Do Not Occur With Any Version Of Windows XP
    Including Windows XP 64 Bit Edition Service Pack 2, Only Windows Vista RTM
    Is Affected By This Macro Bug, Just FYI.

    Guest, Oct 4, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest, Oct 4, 2007
  4. The older iTunes works fine(7.0.x, and I thought 7.1.x). Haven't tried the
    newest one on XP x64, though it does work on Vista 64.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 5, 2007
  5. Simply not true. I use Office 2k3 SP2 every single day, all day. On Vista
    x64.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 6, 2007
  6. Guest

    John Barnes Guest

    One of the worst offending trolls from Vista, Charlie. Suggest kill-file
    and no response.

    John Barnes, Oct 6, 2007
  7. You know my position. I start out assuming everyone is here from a positive
    viewpoint. For one thing, the behaviour on vista.general is a different
    kettle of fish compared to how we all expect folks to behave here.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 6, 2007
  8. Guest

    Corsair Guest

    This happens to me too (XP x64 sp2), if you install from the "Apple software
    update" it starts downloading the ITunes and the Quickplayer, but nearly in
    the beginning of the setup it quits the installation, you have to download
    the complete setup and run the program.

    other thing is when you start the iTunes there is one windows showing
    something like "your iTunes installation is wrong because no CD reader is
    found, you should have to re-setup the program", as I said or something
    similar, but you close this windows and you can work with the program and
    you IPods.

    cheer / Corsair.

    mensaje de noticias:...

    Corsair, Oct 8, 2007
  9. yeah, that error message showed up recently. Since I have zero desire to use
    the apple software for burning CDs or even for music at all, I don't care.
    (I use it as an Audible device - music is on my Zune, which understands WMA.
    And most of my music is WMA, so...)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 8, 2007
  10. Guest

    Corsair Guest

    hi Charlie,

    of course for me there is no problem with that message, because I don't use
    ITunes for burning CD, and the synch with my IPods is ok, it's just only for
    info.

    Cheers / Corsair

    >>> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Corsair, Oct 10, 2007