    Thanks!

    Neil Scott
    , Nov 8, 2007

  2. Billh Guest

    Well it is not as simple as just uploading your show to iTunes. You need to
    make a podcast. What a podcast is an audio or video show that allows you to
    subscribe to it via an RSS feed. So the simple steps are record the podcast
    upload it to your website then create an RSS feed then submit the feed to
    iTunes. Doing this is way more complaticted then I can discribe here so
    take a look over at Google.

    As a note Apple is not hosting your files so consider where you will be
    hosting your files as these files are large and the more people that down
    load it the more you will pay in bandwidth costs.

    http://www.libsyn.com/index.php?&mode=logout&message=

    You might want to look at this website the have hosting plans that
    understand that afordable.

    Billh, Nov 10, 2007