    What does this really means?
    Thanks
    rol
    antonius, Feb 6, 2004

  2. antonius

    Rydale Guest

    And a second post of my reply :)

    It means that your recently bought and somewhat expensive SB80DX gun (or
    SB50DX), designed to provide D-TTL for the D100, will only work in 'auto'
    mode on the D70. i.e. it will not meter throught the lens.

    For TTL on the D70 you now need the SB800...... (or SB600)
    Thank you Nikon :((

    Charles

    www.wildviews.com
    Natural History Photography