I think

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Jul 12, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    your thinkin is skewed

    "jassin" <> wrote in message
    news:eux3T%...
    > HI all I think this news group for talk about MCSE but not about our

    girl

    Consultant, Jul 12, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > HI all I think this news group for talk about MCSE but not about our
    girl
    > friend !!!

    The dingo ate your girlfriend.
    Jtyc, Jul 12, 2004

  3. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    jassin wrote:

    > HI all I think this news group for talk about MCSE but not about our girl
    > friend !!!

    No, we just talk about YOUR girl friend.

    Wanna buy some pictures of her?
    JaR, Jul 12, 2004
  4. Consultant

    nerd32768 Guest

    "jassin" <> wrote in message
    > HI all I think this news group for talk about MCSE but not about our

    girl
    > friend !!!

    FIX YOUR CLOCK!!!

    and then you can just shut up
    nerd32768, Jul 12, 2004
  5. Consultant

    jassin Guest

    jassin, Jul 12, 2004
  6. Consultant

    Brian Guest

    Just because you think, don't go concluding that you are.
    Brian, Jul 12, 2004
  7. Consultant

    Dragon Guest

    Don't listen to JaR... He is always trying to rip people off.

    You can download those pics for free. None of the 'well worth' sites sell
    'em as they are way too ugly.

    Dragon, Jul 12, 2004
  8. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    Dragon wrote:

    > Don't listen to JaR... He is always trying to rip people off.

    A base canard! You, sir, shall be hearing from my attorney should you
    continue with these libels.

    > You can download those pics for free. None of the 'well worth' sites sell
    > 'em as they are way too ugly.

    I never said she wasn't ugly, I only offered the pictures as a public
    service. And for a mere pittance, too. What have you against the
    entrepenurial spirit?

    JaR
    Insulted Thug
    JaR, Jul 12, 2004
  9. Consultant

    Sandworm Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Dragon wrote:
    >
    >> Don't listen to JaR... He is always trying to rip people off.

    > A base canard! You, sir, shall be hearing from my attorney should you
    > continue with these libels.
    >

    >> You can download those pics for free. None of the 'well worth' sites
    >> sell 'em as they are way too ugly.
    >>

    > I never said she wasn't ugly, I only offered the pictures as a public
    > service. And for a mere pittance, too. What have you against the
    > entrepenurial spirit?
    >
    > JaR
    > Insulted Thug

    I would just like to offer my services, you see these men are both pikers
    and amatuers. I sir have high quality digital VIDEO of your girlfriend
    and I will sell you the rights to view it in 15 minute increments at the
    rock bottom price of $2.99 per minute.

    Please respond with your Visa and confirmation information.

    Sandworm
    Professional Aurtuer'
    MCNGP #00100001
    Sandworm, Jul 13, 2004