I think Learnkey XP training is wrong with this Q (20-270)

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Jax, Dec 15, 2004.

  1. Jax

    Jax Guest

    Question:
    As an administrator, which of the following actions can be performed
    from within the print queue?

    Answer:
    Pause print jobs
    Change priority of print jobs
    Delete print jobs
    Move the print queue?!?

    Where can you move the print queue from *within* the print queue?
    I know you can move if from "server properties" from the main printers
    window..

    Either this question is making me mad, or my lack of knowledge is...

    GRRR

    Jax, Dec 15, 2004

  2. Jax wrote:
    > Question:
    > As an administrator, which of the following actions can be performed
    > from within the print queue?

    > Answer:
    > Pause print jobs
    > Change priority of print jobs
    > Delete print jobs
    > Move the print queue?!?

    > Where can you move the print queue from *within* the print queue?

    > Either this question is making me mad, or my lack of knowledge is...

    well if it is your lack of knowledge, it's mine too... the first three
    answers, fine, but move it... ummm no idea.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 15, 2004

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 15, 2004
  4. Dave - Dave.net.nz said the following on 16/12/2004 8:30 a.m.:
    > Jax wrote:
    >
    >> Question:
    >> As an administrator, which of the following actions can be performed
    >> from within the print queue?

    >> Answer:
    >> Pause print jobs
    >> Change priority of print jobs
    >> Delete print jobs
    >> Move the print queue?!?

    >> Where can you move the print queue from *within* the print queue?

    >> Either this question is making me mad, or my lack of knowledge is...

    > well if it is your lack of knowledge, it's mine too... the first three
    > answers, fine, but move it... ummm no idea.

    Move it to a different printer...

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    his toes.

    Collector»NZ, Dec 15, 2004

    Collector»NZ, Dec 15, 2004
  6. Jax

    Jax Guest

    > Move it to a different printer...

    So you go into ports of printer and redirect it to another one... that
    makes sense, but its still not from *within* the print queue?!?

    Jax, Dec 16, 2004
  7. Jax

    Jax Guest

    Jax, Dec 16, 2004
  8. Jax said the following on 16/12/2004 1:30 p.m.:
    >> Move it to a different printer...

    > So you go into ports of printer and redirect it to another one... that
    > makes sense, but its still not from *within* the print queue?!?

    Not reaslly it all happens within the print que manager conole
    (technically speaking)

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    his toes.

    Collector»NZ, Dec 16, 2004