  1. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    Hasn't been one recently. :-D
    Evan Platt, May 28, 2006

  2. Evan Platt

    WormWood Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote: @4ax.com...
    > Hasn't been one recently. :-D

    If you had one, what wouldya do wit it?

    WormWood, May 28, 2006

  3. Evan Platt

    Rectum Burn Guest

    "WormWood" <nonvalid@.notvalid.not> said in news:4478fe01$0$24274$88260bb3
    @free.teranews.com:

    > "Evan Platt" <> wrote: @4ax.com...
    >> Hasn't been one recently. :-D

    > If you had one, what wouldya do wit it?

    Shove it up your ass?

    Rectum Burrrrrrn

    Rectum Burn, May 28, 2006
  4. Rectum Burn wrote:
    > "WormWood" <nonvalid@.notvalid.not> said in news:4478fe01$0$24274$88260bb3
    > @free.teranews.com:
    >

    >>"Evan Platt" <> wrote: @4ax.com...
    >>
    >>>Hasn't been one recently. :-D

    >>If you had one, what wouldya do wit it?

    > Shove it up your ass?
    >
    > Rectum Burrrrrrn

    Are you just a moron or have you've been "partying"?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 28, 2006
  5. Evan Platt

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 27 May 2006 23:18:08 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >>Rectum Burn wrote:

    <nothing of consequence>

    >Are you just a moron or have you've been "partying"?

    Troll. With plenty of company.

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?P2A752D2D

    --
    www.jlaforums.com, among other sites, steals usenet newsgroup posts, and tries to
    mislead the public into thinking the posts come from them. They do not. If you see this sig,
    Mara, May 28, 2006
  6. Evan Platt

    Rectum Burn Guest

    Mara <> said in

    > On Sat, 27 May 2006 23:18:08 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >>>Rectum Burn wrote:

    > <nothing of consequence>
    >
    >>Are you just a moron or have you've been "partying"?

    > Troll. With plenty of company.
    >
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?P2A752D2D

    Am not. Neaner neaner.

    Rectum Burrrrn