I think i Can humans catch it? may have the Sasser worm Virus

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by billybronco, Jul 1, 2004.

  1. billybronco

    billybronco Guest

    "john" <> wrote in message
    news:gaZEc.203$m15.133@newsfe1-win...

    > I think I may have the Sasser worm B virus.
    > My head hurts and my eyes water plus I keep nodding off every 60 seconds.

    > have tried putting a patch on but it keeps falling down my face. Can

    humans
    > catch it?

    only if youve been having uprotected sex with your pc?.

    billybronco, Jul 1, 2004

  2. billybronco

    Unk Guest

    Unk, Jul 1, 2004

  3. billybronco

    john Guest

    I think I may have the Sasser worm B virus.
    My head hurts and my eyes water plus I keep nodding off every 60 seconds. I

    john, Jul 1, 2004
  4. john, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen to use, wrote:

    > I think I may have the Sasser worm B virus.
    > My head hurts and my eyes water plus I keep nodding off every 60 seconds. I
    > have tried putting a patch on but it keeps falling down my face. Can humans
    > catch it?

    You are going to die. You've also already infected your wife and kids...they
    will die mere days after you.
    Contact me and make your will out to me.

    Himalayan sushie, Jul 1, 2004
  5. billybronco

    john Guest

    wrote:

    > > I think I may have the Sasser worm B virus.
    > > My head hurts and my eyes water plus I keep nodding off every 60

    seconds. I
    > > have tried putting a patch on but it keeps falling down my face. Can

    humans
    > > catch it?

    > You are going to die. You've also already infected your wife and

    kids...they
    > will die mere days after you.
    > Contact me and make your will out to me.

    Ok will do

    thanxs

    ps full address please for all my godly worlds and molotov

    john, Jul 2, 2004