  1. Brian Raab

    Brian Raab Guest

    You will see them on my photos, I can proof that they are truly invisible!
    Brian Raab, Oct 3, 2004

  2. Brian Raab

    Udie Lafing Guest

    What I see is you smoke crack.

    --
    ?
    ?
    Udie Lafing, Oct 3, 2004

  3. Brian Raab

    Jer Guest

    Brian Raab wrote:

    > You will see them on my photos, I can proof that they are truly invisible!

    What kind of drug are you on and how much for a half ounce?

    --
    jer email reply - I am not a 'ten'
    Jer, Oct 3, 2004
  4. Brian Raab

    Frank ess Guest

    Frank ess, Oct 3, 2004
  5. Brian Raab

    You know who Guest

    "Frank ess" <> wrote in message
    > Brian Raab wrote:
    > > You will see them on my photos, I can proof that they are truly
    > > invisible!

    > I managed to catch them in their racing cars...
    >
    > http://www.fototime.com/78AD7CF0A3BD6C3/orig.jpg

    T4, MRLS
    You know who, Oct 3, 2004
  6. Brian Raab

    You know who Guest

    You know who, Oct 3, 2004
  7. Brian Raab

    mark_digital Guest

    "Brian Raab" <> wrote in message news:...
    > You will see them on my photos, I can proof that they are truly invisible!

    Sorry, please refrain from posting your democratic political views here.

    mark_
    mark_digital, Oct 3, 2004
  8. Brian Raab

    Frank ess Guest

    mark_digital wrote:
    > "Brian Raab" <> wrote in message
    >> You will see them on my photos, I can proof that they are truly
    >> invisible!

    > Sorry, please refrain from posting your democratic political views
    > here.

    Please refrain from posting your off-topic political views in the form
    of insincere apologies
    Frank ess, Oct 3, 2004
  9. Brian Raab

    Hunt Guest

    In article <>, says...

    >Brian Raab wrote:
    >> You will see them on my photos, I can proof that they are truly
    >> invisible!

    >I managed to catch them in their racing cars...
    >
    >http://www.fototime.com/78AD7CF0A3BD6C3/orig.jpg

    I'd say that you either pressed the shutter button too soon, or the shutter-
    lag in you p-n-s is worse than you thought.

    Hunt
    Hunt, Oct 3, 2004
  10. Brian Raab

    ERich10983 Guest

    He (Brian Raab) has been spamming other groups too.

    Earle Rich
    Mont Vernon, NH
    ERich10983, Oct 3, 2004
  11. Brian Raab

    Frank ess Guest

    ERich10983 wrote:
    > He (Brian Raab) has been spamming other groups too.
    >
    > Earle Rich
    > Mont Vernon, NH

    Welcome to rec.photo.digital.dont.have.any.fun
    Frank ess, Oct 3, 2004
  12. Brian Raab

    Frank ess Guest

    Hunt wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >>
    >> Brian Raab wrote:
    >>> You will see them on my photos, I can proof that they are truly
    >>> invisible!

    >> I managed to catch them in their racing cars...
    >>
    >> http://www.fototime.com/78AD7CF0A3BD6C3/orig.jpg

    > I'd say that you either pressed the shutter button too soon, or the
    > shutter- lag in you p-n-s is worse than you thought.
    >
    > Hunt

    It was a matter of "One Full-press does not equal two Half-presses"
    Frank ess, Oct 3, 2004
  13. Brian Raab

    mark_digital Guest

    "Frank ess" <> wrote in message news:...
    > mark_digital wrote:
    > > "Brian Raab" <> wrote in message
    > >> You will see them on my photos, I can proof that they are truly
    > >> invisible!

    > > Sorry, please refrain from posting your democratic political views
    > > here.
    > >

    > Please refrain from posting your off-topic political views in the form
    > of insincere apologies

    Well, I guess you see things that don't exist either.
    Why should I listen to you?
    mark_digital, Oct 4, 2004