    Tried googling and not much luck.

    Anyone help please???

    Allen

    Allen, Oct 30, 2005

  2. Allen

    Stewy Guest

    In article <s829f.26818$>,
    "Allen" <> wrote:

    > Wifes camera is a 3.0 megapixel but need driver as she has lost the original
    > cd.
    > Tried googling and not much luck.
    >
    > Anyone help please???

    If you can't get one, try getting a USB Card reader.

    Stewy, Oct 30, 2005

  3. Allen

    Matt Ion Guest

    Allen wrote:
    > Wifes camera is a 3.0 megapixel but need driver as she has lost the original
    > cd.
    > Tried googling and not much luck.
    >
    > Anyone help please???

    Not without at least knowing the brand of camera... and preferably the
    model.

    Try the manufacturer's website.

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0543-2, 10/27/2005
    Tested on: 10/30/2005 7:42:40 AM

    Matt Ion, Oct 30, 2005
  4. Allen

    Allen Guest

    The camera is a I.T WORKS.
    No model number just the 3 megapixel spec, sorry.

    Cheers

    Allen, Oct 30, 2005
  5. Allen

    Allen Guest

    Excellent idea, may do that.

    Thanks

    Allen, Oct 30, 2005
  6. Allen

    Bill Funk Guest

    On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 20:34:36 GMT, "Allen" <> wrote:

    >The camera is a I.T WORKS.
    >No model number just the 3 megapixel spec, sorry.

    I can't find any referrence to an "I.T WORKS" camera.
    Do you have the manual? Box? Anything? There might be some sort of
    identifying marks, names, copyrights. Even a picture of th4e camera
    might help.
    Does the camera use a memory card?
    If not, the camera may be not worth the effort of trying to match a
    driver to it.

    --
    Bill Funk
    Replace "g" with "a"

    Bill Funk, Oct 30, 2005
  7. Allen

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Allen <> wrote:
    >Cheers
    >"Matt Ion" <> wrote in message
    >> Allen wrote:

    >>> Wifes camera is a 3.0 megapixel but need driver as she has lost the
    >>> original cd.
    >>> Tried googling and not much luck.
    >>>
    >>> Anyone help please???

    >> Not without at least knowing the brand of camera... and preferably the
    >> model.
    >>
    >> Try the manufacturer's website.

    >The camera is a I.T WORKS.
    >No model number just the 3 megapixel spec, sorry.

    There's probably some further identification hidden somewhere, but I
    did manage to turn up some references to it (even though "it works"
    could hardly be better for hiding a name among millins of hits).

    http://www.dealtime.co.uk/xPP-cameras_digital_cameras-digital_cameras-it_works

    Looks to be a no-name generic limited to the UK. Finding a driver (if
    ever such a thing existed) is likely to be fruitless. Your best
    option would be to buy a cheap flash card reader. You can remove the
    Secure Digital card from the camera, put it into the reader, and
    transfer images into your ocmputer that way.

    You get what you pay for and you paid for a disposable digital camera.

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Oct 30, 2005