I suppose it is up to us to post some content and scroll down thesabotagers

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Ramon F Herrera, Jan 1, 2008.

  1. Hmm, let's see. What is this NG about? VoIP?

    I really don't have much to say about VoIP. But let's talk about Larry
    Page and Sergey Brin, the Google kids.

    Do they read Google groups?

    Hey, Larry and Sergey! Let me just tell you that we, the folks that
    drive the Usenet traffic that you cherish so much are getting more
    than a little sick and tired of those MI-5 Persecution postings.

    Mind you: I am concerned about those poor fellows that have been
    (tortured? prosecuted? castrated?) Gosh, for some reason I am worried
    about their wifes and kids.

    But not for them.

    I frankly feel that they should be branded like cattle.

    And, Larry & Sergey: you are not too high on my list either.

    Let's just hope that 2008 brings better, actual content to Google/and
    Usenet Groups, wunderkinds.

    -Ramon F Herrera

    Ramon F Herrera, Jan 1, 2008

  2. On Jan 1, 5:49 am, Ramon F Herrera <> wrote:
    > Hmm, let's see. What is this NG about? VoIP?
    >
    > I really don't have much to say about VoIP. But let's talk about Larry
    > Page and Sergey Brin, the Google kids.
    >
    > Do they read Google groups?
    >
    > Hey, Larry and Sergey! Let me just tell you that we, the folks that
    > drive the Usenet traffic that you cherish so much are getting more
    > than a little sick and tired of those MI-5 Persecution postings.
    >
    > Mind you: I am concerned about those poor fellows that have been
    > (tortured? prosecuted? castrated?) Gosh, for some reason I am worried
    > about their wifes and kids.
    >
    > But not for them.
    >
    > I frankly feel that they should be branded like cattle.
    >
    > And, Larry & Sergey: you are not too high on my list either.
    >
    > Let's just hope that 2008 brings better, actual content to Google/and
    > Usenet Groups, wunderkinds.
    >
    > -Ramon F Herrera

    ps: I wonder whether the NYT and WSJ are aware of what's going on in
    Usenet under Google's laissez faire guidance...

    Ramon F Herrera, Jan 1, 2008

  3. Ramon F Herrera

    Someone Guest

    Re: I suppose it is up to us to post some content and scroll down the sabotagers

    He's moved on, but some of the news servers fix him...

    We have received a large number of complaints regarding one of our
    former customers flooding various newsgroups with "MI5 Persecution"
    posts. We have removed this customer from our active database and he
    will no longer be allowed to use our servers.

    We appreciate your role in helping us to locate this user.

    --
    Newsdemon.com Support Team
    http://www.newsdemon.com

    Someone, Jan 1, 2008
  4. On Jan 1, 6:18 pm, "Someone" <> wrote:
    > He's moved on, but some of the news servers fix him...
    >
    > We have received a large number of complaints regarding one of our
    > former customers flooding various newsgroups with "MI5 Persecution"
    > posts. We have removed this customer from our active database and he
    > will no longer be allowed to use our servers.
    >
    > We appreciate your role in helping us to locate this user.
    >
    > --
    > Newsdemon.com Support Teamhttp://www.newsdemon.com

    The author is extremely active during holidays. I guess he must be a
    lonely person, victim of alcoholism, and that's the least of his
    problems.

    It infuriates me that if Usenet can be victimized by an individual,
    just imagine what Al-Qaeda (or the terrorist organization du jour)
    could do.

    Thanks for your help!

    -Ramon

    Ramon F Herrera, Jan 2, 2008