    Is it ok to use 70-270 books for the 70-271 exam? please
    help!!

    Thanks!!!!!

    Naruto, Feb 8, 2004

  2. Naruto

    sw0rd Guest

    yep mate, the 70-270 study guide should be just fine for
    the 271 exam plus your personal experience in XP, all the
    best in the exam :)
    btw...why dont you do the 270 (XP Pro) since your are
    studying it already? :p

    cheers

    sw0rd, Feb 8, 2004

  3. Naruto

    Manzy Guest

    In an earlier post, I mentioned that I had
    found/registered for some unofficial training that I had
    found online. I cannot find any books to study by, but the
    instruction from this unoffical class has helped me
    tremendously. Here is the message from before, "I found
    some unofficial training that covers the 70-271
    exam on www.universalclass.com. I registered for the class
    a few weeks ago, and am almost finished with the training.
    It is self-paced, but I registered to take the test on
    2/16/04 at New Horizons Learning Center. The instructor of
    this class is a teacher at a university, and has
    taken/passed the exam, and always answers any questions
    that I can come up with. It is also much cheaper than what
    New Horizons told me the training would be. The instructor
    is designing the 70-272 training, and thought that I would
    also take that if the first test is successful. New
    Horizons does have the training available at its centers,
    as well as the tests. I cannot find any books available
    yet, but did purchase the "Microsoft Windows XP
    Professsional Administrator's Pocket Consultant" at Amazon
    for around $20. This book is very informative.
    The class costs $125, and is well worth the investment in
    my humble opinion.

    Manzy, Feb 8, 2004
  4. Naruto

    Guest Guest

    Mastering XP and any other book that covers IE and outlook

    Guest, Feb 9, 2004
  5. Naruto

    Guest

    Go to www.real-exams.com and purchase the 70-271 exam.
    That is a great place. It cost 49.00 for the study guile.
    Well worth it.

    , May 6, 2004
  6. Naruto

    Neil Guest