------------ I still wait if you did appreciate this soup

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Hiber, Dec 17, 2006.

  1. Hiber

    Hiber Guest

    Hi,

    I send you the recipe of the soup we talked about.
    This recipe was known in France since around 1914.
    It is know as French Rata and was in use during first world war.

    Take 12 eggs.
    One chiken (cut in small parts)
    100 pounds of butter
    1/2 liter of water.

    Frie teh chicken in butter, after a 20 minutes add the eggs.
    wait about 10 minutes and add some vinagre to the mixture.
    As to finish it proprely, put in it some old acid wine frome
    france also known as 'Vinasse'. Let the mixture at low flamme
    for an hour. Add know the Garlic and laurel leaves. it must
    continue to coock slowly during 2 hours.

    This mixture, the French Rata has 2 great advantages. It can
    be use as human food as well as pet food. It also after reduce
    it in a liquid throught a mixer, provide a gastric clean up
    when introduced in you asshole.

    Kindly, give me your impression after testing the French Rata.

    Sincerly

    Hiber, Dec 17, 2006

  2. Hiber

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 19:40:04 +0000, Hiber Has Frothed:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I send you the recipe of the soup we talked about.
    > This recipe was known in France since around 1914.
    > It is know as French Rata and was in use during first world war.
    >
    > Take 12 eggs.
    > One chiken (cut in small parts)
    > 100 pounds of butter
    > 1/2 liter of water.
    >
    > Frie teh chicken in butter, after a 20 minutes add the eggs.
    > wait about 10 minutes and add some vinagre to the mixture.
    > As to finish it proprely, put in it some old acid wine frome
    > france also known as 'Vinasse'. Let the mixture at low flamme
    > for an hour. Add know the Garlic and laurel leaves. it must
    > continue to coock slowly during 2 hours.
    >
    > This mixture, the French Rata has 2 great advantages. It can
    > be use as human food as well as pet food. It also after reduce
    > it in a liquid throught a mixer, provide a gastric clean up
    > when introduced in you asshole.
    >

    > Kindly, give me your impression after testing the French Rata.

    BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAH

    COOSN-266-06-25794
    Meat Plow, Dec 17, 2006

  3. Hiber

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 19:40:04 GMT, Hiber wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I send you the recipe of the soup we talked about.
    >This recipe was known in France since around 1914.
    >It is know as French Rata and was in use during first world war.
    >
    >Take 12 eggs.
    >One chiken (cut in small parts)

    Finally the chicken.

    <snip>

    Me
    why?, Dec 17, 2006
  4. Hiber

    Guest

    (Hiber) wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I send you the recipe of the soup we talked about.
    >This recipe was known in France since around 1914.
    >It is know as French Rata and was in use during first world war.
    >
    >Take 12 eggs.
    >One chiken (cut in small parts)
    >100 pounds of butter
    >1/2 liter of water.

    It's been 2 minutes
    Give them some time, a 100 pounds of butter is going to take awhile.

    --
    http://www.tvsquad.com/2006/12/15/in-defense-of-obsessive-internet-fanboys/
    , Dec 17, 2006
  5. Hiber

    Null Guest

    > It's been 2 minutes
    > Give them some time, a 100 pounds of butter is going to take awhile.

    Reaches for an extra dose of Lipitor.
    Null, Dec 17, 2006
  6. wrote:

    > (Hiber) wrote:
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>I send you the recipe of the soup we talked about.
    >>This recipe was known in France since around 1914.
    >>It is know as French Rata and was in use during first world war.
    >>
    >>Take 12 eggs.
    >>One chiken (cut in small parts)
    >>100 pounds of butter
    >>1/2 liter of water.

    > It's been 2 minutes
    > Give them some time, a 100 pounds of butter is going to take
    > awhile.

    Most of the butter is probably to make this last part easier: "when
    introduced in you asshole."

    --
    Blinky
    Killfiling all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Dec 17, 2006
  7. Hiber

    Water Bear Guest

    "Hiber" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,

    > This mixture, the French Rata has 2 great advantages. It can
    > be use as human food as well as pet food. It also after reduce
    > it in a liquid throught a mixer, provide a gastric clean up
    > when introduced in you asshole.

    Does it heal dog bites also?
    My dog bit me when I tried to introduce this stuff in her asshole...
    Water Bear, Dec 18, 2006
  8. Hiber

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-12-17, <> wrote:
    > (Hiber) wrote:
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>I send you the recipe of the soup we talked about.
    >>This recipe was known in France since around 1914.
    >>It is know as French Rata and was in use during first world war.
    >>
    >>Take 12 eggs.
    >>One chiken (cut in small parts)
    >>100 pounds of butter
    >>1/2 liter of water.

    > It's been 2 minutes
    > Give them some time, a 100 pounds of butter is going to take awhile.

    Not to mention cutting a chicken into small parts. They generally put up
    a struggle, and the feathers get everywhere. Of course, if it's the one
    that just layed 12 eggs, it might be a bit on the tired side (and a
    terrible waste of a good layer).

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Dec 18, 2006
  9. Hiber

    bigjon Guest

    On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 16:06:12 -0800, Water Bear wrote:

    > "Hiber" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,

    >> This mixture, the French Rata has 2 great advantages. It can
    >> be use as human food as well as pet food. It also after reduce
    >> it in a liquid throught a mixer, provide a gastric clean up
    >> when introduced in you asshole.
    >>

    > Does it heal dog bites also?
    > My dog bit me when I tried to introduce this stuff in her asshole...

    PMSL
    bigjon, Dec 18, 2006
  10. Hiber

    synex Guest

    (Hiber) said in news:45859d0a.21292953
    @news.free.fr:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I send you the recipe of the soup we talked about.
    > This recipe was known in France since around 1914.
    > It is know as French Rata and was in use during first world war.
    >
    > Take 12 eggs.
    > One chiken (cut in small parts)
    > 100 pounds of butter
    > 1/2 liter of water.
    >
    > Frie teh chicken in butter, after a 20 minutes add the eggs.
    > wait about 10 minutes and add some vinagre to the mixture.
    > As to finish it proprely, put in it some old acid wine frome
    > france also known as 'Vinasse'. Let the mixture at low flamme
    > for an hour. Add know the Garlic and laurel leaves. it must
    > continue to coock slowly during 2 hours.
    >
    > This mixture, the French Rata has 2 great advantages. It can
    > be use as human food as well as pet food. It also after reduce
    > it in a liquid throught a mixer, provide a gastric clean up
    > when introduced in you asshole.
    >

    > Kindly, give me your impression after testing the French Rata.
    >
    > Sincerly

    will thsi still work if i use tofu?

    sincerely

    synex