I spy with my little eye, something beginning with...

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Vincent Burks, Nov 29, 2005.

  1. D
    Vincent Burks, Nov 29, 2005

  2. Vincent Burks

    RobDee Guest

    "Vincent Burks" <-insidious-foot-licker.net>
    wrote in message

    Batman!?
    RobDee, Nov 29, 2005

  3. RobDee , wrote in message
    :
    > "Vincent Burks"
    > <-insidious-foot-licker.net> wrote in
    > message

    > Batman!?

    Close.
    Vincent Burks, Nov 29, 2005
  4. Vincent Burks

    Carole Guest

    Datman?

    Carole, Nov 29, 2005
  5. Vincent Burks

    Rusty Guest

    I know! I know! ........

    You're looking in a mirror and you see a Dingbat!

    wrote in message

    Rusty, Nov 29, 2005
  6. Carole , wrote in message
    y2jf.108459$:

    > Datman?

    Ooooooo!!!

    **** it!! You only just missed.
    Vincent Burks, Nov 29, 2005
  7. Rusty kenrussell@optus YOUR HAT home.com.au, wrote in message
    38cb85f$0$25852$:
    > I know! I know! ........
    >
    > You're looking in a mirror and you see a Dingbat!

    You stupid woman! No, but nearly.

    I'll give you a clue... Think '123'
    Vincent Burks, Nov 29, 2005
  8. Vincent Burks

    Rebecca Guest

    Vincent Burks wrote:
    > Rusty kenrussell@optus YOUR HAT home.com.au, wrote in message
    > 38cb85f$0$25852$:
    >> I know! I know! ........
    >>
    >> You're looking in a mirror and you see a Dingbat!

    > You stupid woman! No, but nearly.
    >
    > I'll give you a clue... Think '123'

    Mr. Lee ??
    Rebecca, Nov 29, 2005
  9. Vincent Burks

    Guest

    Vincent Burks wrote:
    > Rusty kenrussell@optus YOUR HAT home.com.au, wrote in message
    > 38cb85f$0$25852$:
    > > I know! I know! ........
    > >
    > > You're looking in a mirror and you see a Dingbat!

    > You stupid woman! No, but nearly.
    >
    > I'll give you a clue... Think '123'

    A digit?

    A finger?
    A nail?
    Hail?

    <Hail, hail, what's the matter with you ?
    hail hail
    well your mine
    and you
    look so devine
    and
    Come and get your love?>

    Oh wait, I digress, that was 1974.

    Bale.
    Bail
    balog
    Mark
    dark
    fark?

    farks?

    Doesn't that have something to do with physics?
    Or os it a german spy agency?
    oh shit, I can never remember.

    shit
    bit
    hit
    tit
    British
    can opener
    sparky
    torturer

    If I had all the power in the world, I would use it to disable every
    man who tortures, as he is psychologically ill.

    But I don't.

    So I can't.

    But I would.
    , Nov 29, 2005
  10. Linønut "=?iso-8859-1?Q?lin=F8nut?="@bone.com, wrote in message
    :
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Vincent Burks belched out this bit o'
    > wisdom:
    >
    > <crap snipped>
    >
    > Thanks to asshole who attracted this(these) jerks(s) here by
    > crossposting.

    This is your man.

    Thomas Wootten
    Tom Wootten, Fresher NatSci, Trinity Hall.
    oof.trinhall.cam.ac.uk
    Working with hyperbolic trig functions is as much fun as being coshed on the
    head.

    Vincent Burks, Nov 29, 2005
  11. Linønut "=?iso-8859-1?Q?lin=F8nut?="@bone.com, wrote in message
    :
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Vincent Burks belched out this bit o'
    > wisdom:
    >
    >> Linønut "=?iso-8859-1?Q?lin=F8nut?="@bone.com, wrote in message
    >> :
    >>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Vincent Burks belched out this bit o'
    >>> wisdom:
    >>>
    >>> <crap snipped>
    >>>
    >>> Thanks to asshole who attracted this(these) jerks(s) here by
    >>> crossposting.

    >> This is your man.
    >>
    >> Thomas Wootten
    >> Tom Wootten, Fresher NatSci, Trinity Hall.
    >> oof.trinhall.cam.ac.uk
    >> Working with hyperbolic trig functions is as much fun as being
    >> coshed on the head.
    >>

    > You are one of the jerks of which I was talking.

    Even I'm finding it difficult to work out if you are more stupid than me. I
    think you know the answer to that one though, huh?

    > Thanks for acknowledging that, and then underscoring it by
    > adding back the crossposts.

    Sorry.

    > You tit.

    I can indeed be whatever you want me to be, however, you seem only to show
    yourself to be a stupid retard for raising awareness to such posts instead
    of surreptitiously plonking. You must be very weak willed, that's all I can
    say.
    Vincent Burks, Nov 30, 2005
  12. begin Linønut wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Culley belched out this bit o'
    > wisdom:
    >
    >> begin risky.vbs
    >> <>,
    >> Linønut <linø> writes:
    >>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Vincent Burks belched out this bit o'
    >>> wisdom:
    >>>
    >>> <crap snipped>
    >>>
    >>> Thanks to asshole who attracted this(these) jerks(s) here by
    >>> crossposting.

    >> If these posts annoy you so much then just kill any posts from mail
    >> to news gateways. For these posts killing on Mail-To-News-Contact: or
    >> mail2news in the Path: header.

    > It's not all about me.
    >
    > Think. If I'd wanted to KF 'em, I would have.

    Idiot.

    "If these posts annoy" Roy's quite right of course, you are very easily
    angered.

    The fact of the matter is, your pride fucking with you, won't permit you to
    just ignore the abuse and insults levelled at you. You have to feel you are
    getting your own back by responding, even if you are the only one that
    thinks so, but each post you reply to erodes your moral and self esteem,
    more and more. It's just so obvious... PIK's the same but more delusional
    than you at the moment, so at least you're not alone in the 'stupid' stakes,
    eh?

    <Aside: Just watch what Linonut does and the way he does it now, squealing
    like a little girl, and how easily influenced he is>

    --
    Windows were a must in the F-16 or we would have crashed into the NIX
    stadium."
    Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?=, Nov 30, 2005
  13. Linønut "=?iso-8859-1?Q?lin=F8nut?="@bone.com, wrote in message
    :
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Vincent Burks belched out this bit o'
    > wisdom:
    >
    >> Even I'm finding it difficult to work out if you are more stupid
    >> than me. I think you know the answer to that one though, huh?

    > Sure. You are more stupid than me.
    >
    > That was easy!

    Your easy willingness to concede that you are indeed stupid is satisfaction
    enough. Thank you.

    >>> You tit.

    >> I can indeed be whatever you want me to be, however, you seem only
    >> to show yourself to be a stupid retard for raising awareness to such
    >> posts instead of surreptitiously plonking. You must be very weak
    >> willed, that's all I can say.

    > Nay, just havin' some fun.

    That's exactly what someone who is having anything but fun would say. Bone
    up on your Psychology, boy.
    Vincent Burks, Nov 30, 2005
  14. begin Linønut wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, William Poaster belched out this bit o'
    > wisdom:
    >
    >> I kill all remailers in leafnode, it gets rid of the jerks. Just as
    >> an example, I have:
    >>
    >> ^Mail-To-News-Contact:.*

    > Yer teachin' yer granddad how to suck eggs.

    Someone has to.

    No, it was you he was attempting to give a lesson to in knowing what your
    pride prevents you from doing.

    You could learn a thing or two from WP and RC, if only you would take heed.

    Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?=, Nov 30, 2005
  15. Linønut "=?iso-8859-1?Q?lin=F8nut?="@bone.com, wrote in message
    :
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Vincent Burks belched out this bit o'
    > wisdom:
    >
    >> Linønut "=?iso-8859-1?Q?lin=F8nut?="@bone.com, wrote in message
    >> :
    >>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Vincent Burks belched out this bit o'
    >>> wisdom:

    >>> Sure. You are more stupid than me.
    >>>
    >>> That was easy!

    >> Your easy willingness to concede that you are indeed stupid is
    >> satisfaction enough. Thank you.

    > Every one is stupid to some extent. Thank you for conceding that your
    > are more stupid.

    LOL You should reread that.

    >>> Nay, just havin' some fun.

    >> That's exactly what someone who is having anything but fun would
    >> say. Bone up on your Psychology, boy.

    > You're quoting Pop Psychology. That's what happens when you watch too
    > much teevee.

    Again, your feeble response is from someone who is quite clearly not having
    fun. Care to take another stab at getting back? And your kiddie type talk
    won't cut it either <snigger>
    Vincent Burks, Nov 30, 2005
  16. begin Linønut wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out this bit o'
    > wisdom:
    >
    >> begin Linønut wrote:
    >>> After takin' a swig o' grog, William Poaster belched out this bit o'
    >>> wisdom:

    >>> Yer teachin' yer granddad how to suck eggs.

    >> Someone has to.

    > Bull.
    >
    >> No, it was you he was attempting to give a lesson to in knowing what
    >> your pride prevents you from doing.

    > Bull.

    LOL You getting ready to slink?

    >> You could learn a thing or two from WP and RC, if only you would
    >> take heed.

    > Why should I take heed?

    So, you concede that you are aware of what you should heed, yes?

    Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?=, Nov 30, 2005
  17. begin Linønut wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out this bit o'
    > wisdom:
    >
    >> Idiot.
    >>
    >> "If these posts annoy" Roy's quite right of course, you are very
    >> easily angered.
    >>
    >> The fact of the matter is, your pride fucking with you, won't permit
    >> you to just ignore the abuse and insults levelled at you.

    > Why do you feel the need to level these insults?

    There are no "insults", it was an example, but that you take them as insults
    demonstrates your weaknesses and sensibilities, wouldn't you say?

    >> You have to feel you are
    >> getting your own back by responding, even if you are the only one
    >> that thinks so, but each post you reply to erodes your moral and
    >> self esteem, more and more. It's just so obvious... PIK's the same
    >> but more delusional than you at the moment, so at least you're not
    >> alone in the 'stupid' stakes, eh?

    > No, I just enjoy feeding your trolling, at the moment.

    Slink priming, are we?

    >> <Aside: Just watch what Linonut does and the way he does it now,
    >> squealing like a little girl, and how easily influenced he is>

    > Oh, I get it. Any response I make fits your "prediction".

    I didn't say that, you did. I would though say of you that paranoia is far
    more prevalent.

    Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?=, Nov 30, 2005
  18. On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:45:46 -0500, Vincent Burks gibbered out like a
    howler monkey:
    > Linønut "=?iso-8859-1?Q?lin=F8nut?="@bone.com, wrote in message
    > :
    >> After takin' a swig o' grog, Vincent Burks belched out this bit o'
    >> wisdom:
    >>
    >> <crap snipped>
    >>
    >> Thanks to asshole who attracted this(these) jerks(s) here by
    >> crossposting.

    > This is your man.
    >
    > Thomas Wootten
    > Tom Wootten, Fresher NatSci, Trinity Hall. oof.trinhall.cam.ac.uk
    > Working with hyperbolic trig functions is as much fun as being coshed on
    > the head.

    Odd, I was thinking of a certain synonymously-nicknamed Dalek-type
    creature...

    --
    Shon'ai
    "I was told there would be cookies."