I shall miss her RIP

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, May 10, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, May 10, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 5/10/2010 10:16 PM Just to please that super-ego, Steve wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > In article<hs9rkl$50e$-september.org>,
    > says...
    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCG3kJtQBKo&feature=related

    > Indeed.
    >
    > When any of the current crop of screamers pass on at the age of 92 do
    > you think anybody will care?

    I really have my doubts. They seem to come and go now days with the
    technology around them.

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, May 11, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 5/11/2010 3:59 AM Just to please that super-ego, Steve wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > In article<hsakld$5qh$-september.org>,
    > says...
    >>

    > <snip>
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C16m8rfFwmY
    >
    > More memories.

    That brings back a lot of memories, thanks for sharing.

    OldGringo38, May 11, 2010