    called The Homeland. And if we aren't careful, we're going to die in New
    East Germany.

    http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net
    Unclaimed Mysteries, Jun 29, 2007

  2. Unclaimed Mysteries

    Dave Cohen Guest

    Re: I seem to recall a few people who dismissed this possibilityas a bunch of hand-wringing. Hyperbole.

    Unclaimed Mysteries wrote:
    > Hysteria. Paranoia. Even (gasp)Bush-bashing.
    >
    > "NYCLU Calls On City To Abandon New Proposal Requiring Permits For
    > Casual Photography"
    >
    > http://www.nyclu.org/nyc_photo_permits_pr_062807.html
    >
    > Time limits, limits on tripods? At least they dropped the ONE MILLION
    > DOLLARS worth of insurance requirement. Gee thanks. And this sort of
    > craposal is probably coming to your town soon enough.
    >
    > I was born in the United States of America, but now I live in some thing
    > called The Homeland. And if we aren't careful, we're going to die in New
    > East Germany.

    People can be forgiven their 2000 vote. By 2004 they knew what they were
    getting so stop bitching.
    Dave Cohen
    Dave Cohen, Jun 29, 2007

  3. Re: I seem to recall a few people who dismissed this possibilityas a bunch of hand-wringing. Hyperbole.

    Dave Cohen wrote:
    > Unclaimed Mysteries wrote:
    >> Hysteria. Paranoia. Even (gasp)Bush-bashing.
    >>
    >> "NYCLU Calls On City To Abandon New Proposal Requiring Permits For
    >> Casual Photography"
    >>
    >> http://www.nyclu.org/nyc_photo_permits_pr_062807.html
    >>
    >> Time limits, limits on tripods? At least they dropped the ONE MILLION
    >> DOLLARS worth of insurance requirement. Gee thanks. And this sort of
    >> craposal is probably coming to your town soon enough.
    >>
    >> I was born in the United States of America, but now I live in some
    >> thing called The Homeland. And if we aren't careful, we're going to
    >> die in New East Germany.
    >>

    > People can be forgiven their 2000 vote. By 2004 they knew what they were
    > getting so stop bitching.

    THAT'S the spirit!

    http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net
    Unclaimed Mysteries, Jun 29, 2007
  4. Unclaimed Mysteries

    Brody Guest

    Unclaimed Mysteries wrote:
    > Hysteria. Paranoia. Even (gasp)Bush-bashing.

    Its called Bush Derangement Syndrome.. those afflicted are unable to
    open their mouths without spewing Democrat anti Bush talking points

    > "NYCLU Calls On City To Abandon New Proposal Requiring Permits For
    > Casual Photography"
    >
    > http://www.nyclu.org/nyc_photo_permits_pr_062807.html
    >
    > Time limits, limits on tripods? At least they dropped the ONE MILLION
    > DOLLARS worth of insurance requirement. Gee thanks. And this sort of
    > craposal is probably coming to your town soon enough.
    >
    > I was born in the United States of America, but now I live in some thing
    > called The Homeland. And if we aren't careful, we're going to die in New
    > East Germany.

    much better to die in New Arabia under Sharia law, while bowing to
    Mecca.. though it seems the Euros are starting to have doubt.
    Brody, Jul 1, 2007