    i guess this is Eisner's last shot to show that he can make Disney
    some money... er, or lose it all!

    -goro-
    Goro, May 4, 2004

  2. Goro

    Impmon Guest

    On 4 May 2004 06:58:17 -0700, (Goro) wrote:

    >i was flipping thru channels and caught an EZ-D (ez-dvd?) commercial
    >on tbs. touting the benefits of a 48hr viewable dvd: No return fees!
    > commercial showed a couple of guys being electrocuted or someting.
    >not quite sure wtf the point was. stupid. i thot EZ-DVD was ded
    >after its trial run :p
    >
    >i guess this is Eisner's last shot to show that he can make Disney
    >some money... er, or lose it all!
    >
    >-goro-

    As long as it stays dead, I don't give a rat ass about EZ-D. $6 for
    only 2 days doesn't sit well when I get go to my local video rental
    and get DVD, 2 days for $2.

    I don't know if this means anything but the first EZ-D was 48 Hours
    and the last was Another 48 Hours.
    --
    To reply, replace digi.mon with tds.net
    Impmon, May 4, 2004

  3. Impmon wrote:

    > I don't know if this means anything but the first EZ-D was 48 Hours
    > and the last was Another 48 Hours.

    So, either the cheap gag doesn't, or the urban legends have started
    already...

    Derek Janssen (who's not sure if "The Hot Chick" *was* the first title
    of Wave I, but posterity seems to remember it that way)
    Derek Janssen, May 4, 2004