    message delays and will reject certain messages.

    ________________________________-
    i called the i-55 tech support and he could not help

    monique, Mar 1, 2004

  2. monique

    °Mike° Guest

    Ok, you've read the announcement. Do you have
    a question about it?

    On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:36:41 -0600, in
    <c1u3na$i1p$>
    monique scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Mar 1, 2004

  3. monique

    Phil Guest

    According to announcement, is simply informational.
    There should be nothing to worry about.

    Is simply state due high volume of incoming viruses that
    yahoo is experiencing difficulties.

    I am surprise that i-55 tech support couldn't be any help. I would fire them
    on spot and get support in here.

    Phil

    Phil, Mar 1, 2004
  4. monique

    Phil Guest

    Hi Monique,

    The announce simply state:

    Due to high volume of incoming viruses that yahoo is experiencing
    difficulties.

    Nothing should be worry about. I am suprise that i-55 tech support didn't
    seems explaining that at all.

    Phil

    Phil, Mar 1, 2004
  5. monique

    Phil Guest

    Yes, She could have explained better. However, by looking carefully her's
    last entry on original post in regards to i-55 tech support, she obvouisly
    doesn't seems to understand the meaning of announcement.

    Therefore my point was to clarify even more.

    Phil

    Phil, Mar 1, 2004
  6. monique

    Sultan Guest

    monique wrote in news:c1u3na$i1p$:

    > Service Announcement
    >
    > Important information regarding message delivery.
    > Due to a recent outbreak of viruses on the internet, Groups is
    > experiencing message delays and will reject certain messages.
    >
    > ________________________________-
    > i called the i-55 tech support and he could not help

    So what is your question? Do you not understand the Service Announcement?

    Sultan

    Sultan, Mar 1, 2004
  7. monique

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹©, Mar 1, 2004
  8. monique

    monique Guest

    well i change my yahoo ID to see if it would make a difference and low and
    behold i get all the messages from my groups in the yahoo mail which i do
    not care for because it is so boxed up and it takes forever to read all the
    messages
    i would rather get it in the outlook express it is more open
    and faster to check the mail

    i just send the message to show you what i came up with
    trying to figure out the no show in my outlook express

    merci beaucoup
    for being here
    moniquew

    monique, Mar 2, 2004