    JOHNNY O. Guest

    to much of a clique

    bye bye
    JOHNNY O., Jul 23, 2003

  2. JOHNNY O.

    SgtMinor Guest

    "JOHNNY O." wrote:

    > to much of a clique
    >
    > bye bye

    You can't quit, you're fired!

    --
    "Too much of a cliché."
    SgtMinor, Jul 23, 2003

  3. "JOHNNY O." <> wrote in message
    news:N%lTa.510$...
    > to much of a clique
    >
    > bye bye

    I killfile anyone who quits.
    Brenadier Jehosephat, Jul 23, 2003
  4. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Wed, 23 Jul 2003 03:24:17
    -0000, Jimchip uttered this:

    >On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:59:38 -0400, SgtMinor wrote:
    >> "JOHNNY O." wrote:

    <snip>

    >Stuponium implosion has occurred!
    >
    >> You can't quit, you're fired!

    >He can't fire- He's out of fasions.

    The fasers are offline again?

    --
    "You're warped Mr. Sulu!"
    William Poaster, Jul 23, 2003
  5. "William Poaster" <> wrote in message
    > This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Wed, 23 Jul 2003

    03:24:17
    > -0000, Jimchip uttered this:
    >
    > >On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:59:38 -0400, SgtMinor wrote:
    > >> "JOHNNY O." wrote:

    > <snip>
    >
    > >Stuponium implosion has occurred!
    > >
    > >> You can't quit, you're fired!

    > >He can't fire- He's out of fasions.

    > The fasers are offline again?
    >
    > --
    > "You're warped Mr. Sulu!"

    I killfile anyone who engages in Star Trek references.
    Brenadier Jehosephat, Jul 23, 2003
  6. JOHNNY O.

    paul s Guest

    William Poaster wrote:

    > This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Wed, 23 Jul 2003
    > 03:24:17 -0000, Jimchip uttered this:
    >
    >>On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:59:38 -0400, SgtMinor wrote:
    >>> "JOHNNY O." wrote:

    > <snip>
    >
    >>Stuponium implosion has occurred!
    >>
    >>> You can't quit, you're fired!

    >>He can't fire- He's out of fasions.

    > The fasers are offline again?

    Use the photon torpedoes then.
    --
    Paul S
    paul s, Jul 23, 2003
  7. JOHNNY O.

    Jimchip Guest

    On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:02:55 +0100, William Poaster wrote:
    > This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Wed, 23 Jul 2003 03:24:17
    > -0000, Jimchip uttered this:
    >
    >>On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:59:38 -0400, SgtMinor wrote:
    >>> "JOHNNY O." wrote:

    ><snip>
    >
    >>Stuponium implosion has occurred!
    >>
    >>> You can't quit, you're fired!

    >>He can't fire- He's out of fasions.

    > The fasers are offline again?

    It looks like "JOHNNY O."s warped engine is gone.

    "He's dead Jim"

    --
    We will have solar energy as soon as the utility companies solve
    one technical problem -- how to run sunlight through a meter.
    Jimchip, Jul 23, 2003
  8. JOHNNY O.

    paul s Guest

    Jimchip wrote:

    > On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:02:55 +0100, William Poaster wrote:
    >> This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Wed, 23 Jul 2003
    >> 03:24:17 -0000, Jimchip uttered this:

    >><snip>
    >>
    >>>Stuponium implosion has occurred!

    >>>He can't fire- He's out of fasions.

    >> The fasers are offline again?

    > It looks like "JOHNNY O."s warped engine is gone.
    >
    > "He's dead Jim"

    The Firm - Star Trekkin'
    -------------
    Star Trekkin' across the universe,
    On the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk.
    Star Trekkin' across the universe,
    Only going forward 'cause we can't find reverse.

    Lt. Uhura, report.
    There's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow;
    there's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, Jim.

    Analysis, Mr. Spock.
    It's life, Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it, not as we know it;
    it's life, Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it, Captain.

    There's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow;
    there's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, Jim.

    Star Trekkin' across the universe,
    On the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk.
    Star Trekkin' across the universe,
    Only going forward, still can't find reverse.

    Medical update, Dr. McCoy.
    It's worse than that, he's dead, Jim, dead, Jim, dead, Jim;
    it's worse than that, he's dead, Jim, dead, Jim, dead.

    It's life, Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it, not as we know it;
    it's life, Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it, Captain.

    There's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow;
    there's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, Jim.

    Starship Captain, James T. Kirk:
    Ah! We come in peace, shoot to kill, shoot to kill, shoot to kill;
    we come in peace, shoot to kill, shoot to kill, men.

    It's worse than that, he's dead, Jim, dead, Jim, dead, Jim;
    it's worse than that, he's dead, Jim, dead, Jim, dead.

    Well, it's life, Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it, not as we
    know it;
    it's life, Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it, Captain.

    There's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow;
    there's Klingons on the starboard bow, scrape 'em off, Jim.

    Star Trekkin' across the universe,
    On the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk.
    Star Trekkin' across the universe,
    Only going forward, and things are getting worse!

    Engineer, Mr. Scott:
    Ye canna change the laws of physics, laws of physics, laws of physics;
    ye canna change the laws of physics, laws of physics, Jim.

    Ah! We come in peace, shoot to kill, shoot to kill, shoot to kill;
    we come in peace, shoot to kill; Scotty, beam me up!

    It's worse than that, he's dead, Jim, dead, Jim, dead, Jim;
    it's worse than that, he's dead, Jim, dead, Jim, dead.

    Well, it's life, Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it, not as we
    know it;
    it's life, Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it, Captain.

    There's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow;
    there's Klingons on the starboard bow, better calm down!

    Ye cannot change the script Jim.
    Och, #!*& Jimmy.

    It's worse than that, it's physics, Jim.

    Bridge to engine room, warp factor 9.

    Och, if I give it any more she'll blow, Cap'n!

    paul s, Jul 23, 2003
  9. On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:58:02 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    boggled at the following statement by Jimchip in message

    > On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:02:55 +0100, William Poaster wrote:
    >> This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Wed, 23 Jul
    >> 2003 03:24:17 -0000, Jimchip uttered this:

    >><snip>
    >>
    >>>Stuponium implosion has occurred!

    >>>He can't fire- He's out of fasions.

    >> The fasers are offline again?

    > It looks like "JOHNNY O."s warped engine is gone.
    >
    > "He's dead Jim"

    Brain-dead anyway.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 1888
    The Old Sourdough, Jul 23, 2003
  10. JOHNNY O.

    Miggsee Guest

    "Jimchip" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:02:55 +0100, William Poaster wrote:
    > > This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Wed, 23 Jul 2003

    03:24:17
    > > -0000, Jimchip uttered this:

    > ><snip>
    > >
    > >>Stuponium implosion has occurred!

    > >>He can't fire- He's out of fasions.

    > > The fasers are offline again?

    > It looks like "JOHNNY O."s warped engine is gone.
    >
    > "He's dead Jim"

    Beam 'im up, Scotty!
    Miggsee, Jul 23, 2003
  11. JOHNNY O.

    ÆnÎGmà Guest

    "Brenadier Jehosephat" <> wrote in message

    > "William Poaster" <> wrote in message
    > > This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Wed, 23 Jul 2003

    > 03:24:17
    > > -0000, Jimchip uttered this:

    > > <snip>
    > >
    > > >Stuponium implosion has occurred!

    > > >He can't fire- He's out of fasions.

    > > The fasers are offline again?
    > >
    > > --
    > > "You're warped Mr. Sulu!"

    > I killfile anyone who engages in Star Trek references.

    Star-Date: 13.6.3 "he quit, beam me up quick"
    ÆnÎGmÃ, Jul 23, 2003
  12. JOHNNY O.

    Plato Guest

    SgtMinor wrote:

    > > to much of a clique
    > >
    > > bye bye

    > You can't quit, you're fired!

    You cant fire a non-employee

    Plato, Jul 24, 2003
  13. JOHNNY O.

    ÆnÎGmà Guest

    > This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Wed, 23 Jul 2003

    03:24:17
    > -0000, Jimchip uttered this:
    >
    > >On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:59:38 -0400, SgtMinor wrote:
    > >> "JOHNNY O." wrote:

    > <snip>
    >
    > >Stuponium implosion has occurred!
    > >
    > >> You can't quit, you're fired!

    > >He can't fire- He's out of fasions.

    > The fasers are offline again?
    >
    > --
    > "You're warped Mr. Sulu!"

    You green blooded, pointed eared, inhuman..............
    ÆnÎGmÃ, Jul 24, 2003
  14. "ÆnÎGmÃ" <> wrote in message

    > "William Poaster" <> wrote in message
    > > This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Wed, 23 Jul 2003

    > 03:24:17
    > > -0000, Jimchip uttered this:

    > > <snip>
    > >
    > > >Stuponium implosion has occurred!

    > > >He can't fire- He's out of fasions.

    > > The fasers are offline again?
    > >
    > > --
    > > "You're warped Mr. Sulu!"

    > You green blooded, pointed eared, inhuman..............

    I killfile anyone who is green blooded, pointed eared, and inhuman.
    Brenadier Jehosephat, Jul 24, 2003